Thread: The Seductive Smooth *tango*

User Info Menu

Thumbs up The Seductive Smooth *tango*

Hola como Estas' ALL CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER
    (CATS) & CATRESS) As these Very SMOOTH GRACEFUL CREATIVE DANCER ARTIST Move ,Within the GRACEFUL SILK SMOOTH SEDUCTIVE Like A NEGRO'
    PANTERA'(BLACK-PANTHER) TANGO ANCIENT DANCE as they are accompanied
    with the ARTISTRY of these very smooth & Creative ARTIST MUSICIANS ,as
    the music & the TANGO(DANCE) COMPLIMENTS the Whole ambience of this
    ANCIENT STYLE of DANCE & MUSIC **ITS A MUY( VERY )(ROJO CALIENTE )(RED-HOT)
    STYLE *THE rhythms & the TEXTURED Accents are SHARP Like A(NINJAS-SWORD) very TECHNICAL TECHNIQUES **Enjoy this HOT performance* & JOURNEY *GRACIAS*

http://www.youtube.com/v/HG0Q530daGI&hl=en
    Last edited by STICKSWIZZARDDRAGON; 03-15-2008 at 12:05 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: The Seductive Smooth *tango*

If you are talking of Argentine tango music, I totally agree. The main challenge in this dance is how to interpret the music because it is very complex with so many layers and sometimes abrupt changes in rhythm from melodious to very rhythmic marching music. The dance itself is very sultry.

User Info Menu

SWD, that video is an excellent way to show how drums can add to the overall sound of the music, without being the focal point of the music.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drumslave View Post
    If you are talking of Argentine tango music, I totally agree. The main challenge in this dance is how to interpret the music because it is very complex with so many layers and sometimes abrupt changes in rhythm from melodious to very rhythmic marching music. The dance itself is very sultry.
    Hola como esTas DRUMMERSLAVE*CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER(CAT) EXCELLENT way that you expressed your KNOWLEDGE**
    GRACIAS *

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    SWD, that video is an excellent way to show how drums can add to the overall sound of the music, without being the focal point of the music.
    HOLA como estas PASTOR_BOB CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER(CAT) AND GRACIAS' AND A VERY EXCELLENT STATEMENT *I glad you enjoyed this ARTISTRY**I love the TANGO &LOVE DANCEING IT ,THE TANGO has SUCK A FINENESS (A CLASS*ofA BRIGHT FLARE*within the MUSIC
    & THE DANCE***GRACIAS

User Info Menu

man thats beautiful
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Awesome video. My wife and I took a tango class once - we almost killed each other! We did fine on the other dances like foxtrot, salsa, waltz, etc. But Tango.... there was some definite bruised toes from that class ... lol
    ---- If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum. - chinese proverb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by midgard View Post
    Awesome video. My wife and I took a tango class once - we almost killed each other! We did fine on the other dances like foxtrot, salsa, waltz, etc. But Tango.... there was some definite bruised toes from that class ... lol
    HOLA como estas MIDGARD*CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST
    (MANOS-TAMBORES-GATO) (HAND DRUM CAT) I am glad you EXPERIENCED
    THE TANGO*ITS A very discipline DANCE*ARTISTRY * I know as I DANCE & STUDIED THIS CLASSY STYLE AMOUNG ALL THE DANCE STYLES *IT also has alot of BALLET within its STRUCTURED DISCIPLINE* TECHNIQUES When (ONE) REALLY STUDIES this ART FORM**I am GLAD also you enjoyed this JOURNEY *within this ANCIENT ART FORM**GRACIAS**

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdavie View Post
    man thats beautiful
    HOLA COMO ESTAS DRUMMERDAVIE CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER(CAT) I new from what you POST & SPEAKING with your CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST OPEN MIND that you would Love this VERY BEAUTIFUL FLOWING
    SMOOTH TANGO DANCE & the VERY HOT ARTISTRY of THOSE MUSICIAN (CATS)GRACIAS*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by midgard View Post
    HOLA como Estas Midgard Creative artistic Drummer ARTIST(CAT) within alot of aware-ness WISDOM KNOWLEDGE * FORSURE *
    GRACIAS

User Info Menu

Before I got into drumming, Argentine tango and ballroom dancing are my past time for several years. Watching this video revived my yearning for dancing again. The video and music is Argentine tango (AT), exhibition style (not ballroom). It is quite exhilirating to dance AT(salon style) in a small cafe/salon with a live band that usually consists of piano, violin and bandoneon. And yes, one can get injured if your timing is off or just careless. It's nice to watch the ladies flinging their legs called boleos and ganchas, but those legs are powerful and they are wearing stiletto heels.

I would like to see percussion included in AT music which is rare(excluding piano).

User Info Menu

Very smooth STICKS. I always cringe when (not sure what the move is called) when the girl gets dropped from head high vertically rolls down and the guy catches her just before she hits the ground! This takes some perfect timing and skill
    I play, Gretsch Catalina Birch, 7 piece in the vintage sunburst finish.

RIP, Frank. You will not be forgotten. Missing you, mate

User Info Menu

Very nice , I liked the way he rolled his hat up on to his head in the beginning, that was pretty impressive.

I also liked the way the video alternated back and forth from dancing to showing the band . I thought it was put together very well .

Thanks for sharing that one STICKS .