Thread: Hart Dynamic Pro 6.4

User Info Menu

Default Hart Dynamic Pro 6.4

I played the hart kit for a few days got it kinda dialed in and adjusted to my liking. It is a very sweet kit plays more like an acoustic kit than any of the roland kits i've had. The drums are heavier "weight" the snare drum is a 13" vs a 12" on the TD 10 and 20 kits. The rack is made of steel and all the mounts are made of steel...the roland rack is aluminum and the mounts are plastic
    The hart crash cymbals are some kinda plastic and the HH and ride are some kinda metal. The rolands are rubber or plastic. I like the metal ride better but all the harts do make a thud when struck. I like the roland CY 14 and CY 15 cymbals also the rubber is the quietest.
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Hart Dynamic Pro 6.4

John, does that mean the cymbals (the thud)would be noisey if play in a quiet situation?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Hart Dynamic Pro 6.4

Quote Originally Posted by dachay drummmer View Post
    John, does that mean the cymbals (the thud)would be noisey if play in a quiet situation?

No not really; at a moderate volume you would not hear it. I am just use to the rubber roland cymbals plus the HH and ride have a foam pad on part of the cymbal so you can play on it and it is even quieter.
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Hart Dynamic Pro 6.4

Excellent review, John! Keep us posted!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck