Thread: Aussie Integrity

User Info Menu

Default Aussie Integrity

Gday Folks,
    I play in a two bands, one of them at school and one with my friend at my house but here they are anyway (pictures to come later as I dont have any at the moment.)

A.I.
    This is a band that i play with alot, although it only consits of my (on drums) and Tildo (on electric/acoustic) We are getting the chance to record our first song for school.

Big Band.
    It's the concert band i play with at school, we ditch a week every year and go on tour, it's good practice really.

thats it for me really, how bout you guys/girls

User Info Menu

Default Re: Aussie Integrity

Welcome to Drum Chat Bukko! Nice introductory first post! Just out of curiosity, how long have you been playing drums?

I.m a pastor (as you might have noticed LOL), I am 52 years old, and I started playing drums just about a year ago now. Obviously, playing with gigging bands is not really my future, but I do hope to play with some praise bands. I am currently working toward having a praise band for the church here. It would be more of an occasional outdoor concert type of thing rather than a weekly performance in service.

That's it for me too. Next!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Gday Pastor
    I have been playing drums for two years now, but only got my kit this year. it's really standard and beat up, but i got it for free, its two standard toms (12 14) and 18 floor (i think) and a 20 bass, oh and high hats and a crash, i would get exact mesurments but its 2 in the morning.

also incase you were wondering I a 14 (15 in june)

User Info Menu

Nice to meet you and your kit Bukko!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Hey Bukko...Welcome to Drum chat. Don't be a stranger...we like hearing from everybody about their drumming.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...z/Dsc00121.jpg

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Aussie Integrity

Hey, Bukko! June's a great month for drummers! (I'll be 56 in June)...

Glad to meet ya earlier this morning in the Shoutbox, mate...as you can guess, I'm a hand-drum fanatic, but I also play set...

Like PB, I play drums at my church, but I am also the percussionist for a folk-rock trio that started about a month ago, so I'm also in two bands of sorts...

Lookin' forward to seeing and hearing more from ya before long!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

thanks for the replies guys, much apreciated.

User Info Menu

HOLA como estas *BUKKO *ARTISTIC CREATIVE ARTIST DRUMMER * AND WELCOME to this FANTASTIC DRUM CHAT FORUM PLACE ,
    THEIR is alot a very COOL Creative ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER (CATS) &(CATRESS) here ,as you journey & Share Knowledge & gain Knowledge ,,
    all the MODERATORS here are very open Minded ,very COOL ARTISTIC CREATIVE ARTIST DRUMMERS * as this is, AVERY ANCIENT SPIRITUAL ANCIENT ART FORM it is FANTASTIC **AGAIN WELCOME **

User Info Menu

Welcome Bukko, always glad to have another member here in the forum!