Thread: Here Comes Another One

User Info Menu

Default Here Comes Another One

I was playing around with my recording software today, and came up with this. I did the keyboard, guitar and vocals, then went out and added the drums. Of course, since I am impatient, this was pretty much a first take on everything....lol. (btw...DWS is the name of the band that I am playing with... a bunch of 40+ guys with nothing better to do.)

Hey Jude
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhFnRU5TbTQ
    "There's a woman in the United States who predicted the plane we were traveling on would crash. Now, a lot of people would like to think we were scared into saying a prayer. What we did actually--we drank."
    - Ringo Starr, 1966

User Info Menu

Default Re: Here Comes Another One

Cool Paul! I am amazed at what you can do, and not just on the kit!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

I loved the subtitles... What a whoot! And the drumming was very good! Nice job! What do you use for recording? I have always been interested in how you can record and mix your own music.

keep up the good work
    ---- If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum. - chinese proverb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by midgard View Post
    What do you use for recording? I have always been interested in how you can record and mix your own music.

keep up the good work
    I have an old version of Cakewalk. (Cakewalk Music Creator 2003) It works very well, and I did that recording in 8 tracks, then recorded the drums when I took the video. It's amazing that what I have in my cheap PC is actually better than what the Beatles used in the 60's when they recorded their first albums.
    "There's a woman in the United States who predicted the plane we were traveling on would crash. Now, a lot of people would like to think we were scared into saying a prayer. What we did actually--we drank."
    - Ringo Starr, 1966