Thread: Peachyplace has a new band!

User Info Menu

Default Peachyplace has a new band!

My new band (still unnamed) just had our first practice this weekend and it went very well, hoping to have some demo tracks recorded shortly. I doubt many on here will like it much as it is a hardcore/punk band but I'm stoked either way

User Info Menu

Default Re: Peachyplace has a new band!

Awesome!

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Peachyplace has a new band!

Quote Originally Posted by peachyplace View Post
    My new band (still unnamed) just had our first practice this weekend and it went very well, hoping to have some demo tracks recorded shortly. I doubt many on here will like it much as it is a hardcore/punk band but I'm stoked either way
    From one band newbie to another, congratulations, bro'!

Hey, don't sell us short! We may not all like it, but ya never know who might, peachyplace!

Rock them drums, man!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

We recorded two songs today, heres the link http://www.myspace.com/youngvoicesnchc

****WARNING****
    The lyrics are full of profanity and anti-religious statements so if you find either of the two offensive I would not listen to these songs

User Info Menu

Pretty cool man!
    You guys sound a lot like the bands that were around when I started playing back in the early to mid-80s.
    I have to say I didn't even know there were still young cats making REAL hardcore/punk out there anymore, I'm stoked about that!

User Info Menu

HOLA como estas PEACHYPLACE CREATIVE ARTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST (CAT) THATS GREAT VERY cool Now YOUR ARTISTRY can COMPLIMENT your OTHER ARTISTIC ARTIST within Your COMPOSITION(TUNES-SONGS) Hope it Works out for you **GRACIAS

User Info Menu

We recorded two songs today, heres the link http://www.myspace.com/youngvoicesnchc

****WARNING****
    The lyrics are full of profanity and anti-religious statements so if you find either of the two offensive I would not listen to these songs
    Thanks for the warning Peachy. I am certainly not a prude, but right now, I just wouldn't be ready to hear that. I do wish you well with the new band though.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Thanks for the warning Peachy. I am certainly not a prude, but right now, I just wouldn't be ready to hear that. I do wish you well with the new band though.
    Hey in my opinion to each his/her own, believe what you want to life is only so long so you may as well do whatever makes you happy, as long as you don't hurt others in the process. Personally give me food, water and a drum set and my life is complete

User Info Menu

we've got some new jams up if anyone would like to check them out, the profanity warning still exists
    21 year old drummer based out of Nevada City ca. I play drums in a prog rock band called "This is Radiation"

Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/This-i...7910739?ref=hl

Bandcamp:
    http://thisisradiation.bandcamp.com/

User Info Menu

we've got some new jams up if anyone would like to check them out, the profanity warning still exists
    HOLA COMO ESTAS PEACHYPLACE *CREATIVE aRTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST (CAT) VERY COOL * I REALLY like your FEEL within that WALTZ * VERY cool all you creative ARTISTIC (CATS) SEEM too COMPLIMENT EACH others ARTISTRY ** GRACIAS Mi amigo

User Info Menu

classic punk feel, and attitude man. coming from me that is a big compliment. nothing i hate more than weak, fake punk rock. the drumming sounds like the early 80s punk/metal crossover bands that made the way for thrash. i was always a big D.R.I. and suicidal tendencies, S.O.D...ect fan. keep it up. for the style it is i think its perfect.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain View Post
    classic punk feel, and attitude man. coming from me that is a big compliment. nothing i hate more than weak, fake punk rock. the drumming sounds like the early 80s punk/metal crossover bands that made the way for thrash. i was always a big D.R.I. and suicidal tendencies, S.O.D...ect fan. keep it up. for the style it is i think its perfect.
    Ditto! DRI ruled: classic Texas crossover hardcore!

User Info Menu

except for felix, who was from my hometown of santa cruz.

User Info Menu

loved the drumming

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain View Post
    except for felix, who was from my hometown of santa cruz.
    Yep, he was a shredder.

User Info Menu

If you want to check out one of my bands music, log onto www.myspace.com/ranikadeband. GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR SITES!
    "If I dont practice for one day, my brother can tell. If I dont practice for two days, the audience can tell. We cant all be Buddy Richs'!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Peachy-nice work.. your stuff has a nice old punk feel..

zappa-awesome job man i really like what you guys have done. do you guys have a singer? i only listened to one song and there was no singer.

User Info Menu

thanks for all the positive feedback! first show coming up in one week... I'm a bit worried considering we still need to write one more song
    21 year old drummer based out of Nevada City ca. I play drums in a prog rock band called "This is Radiation"

Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/This-i...7910739?ref=hl

Bandcamp:
    http://thisisradiation.bandcamp.com/