Thread: New tune from Frank...

User Info Menu

Default New tune from Frank...

http://academics.graceland.edu/compt...5-Nocturne.mp3

Blue Nocturne is an Alto Sax feature for big band that was written by our 1st Tenor Sax player. He let me write my own interpretation for the drum set. Not a terribly difficult chart but it does carry a lot of emotion and nuance. My intention was to carry the band aloft with my cymbals.

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: New tune from Frank...

**HOLA COMO ESTAS FIACOVAZ *FRANK CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER *CAT* VERY SMOOTH TASTY COMPOSITION*LOVE IT BUT THEN I REALLY LOVE THE BIG BAND SOUND *& Love too PERFORM with *VERY HOT (CATS) that know HOW to REALLY FEEL & BLOW within this JAZZ*SOUND***
    GRACIAS' Mi amigo
    Last edited by STICKSWIZZARDDRAGON; 04-15-2008 at 08:01 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: New tune from Frank...

Frank....you nailed it. Your drumming was the perfect compliment to that song. the emotion was there and I got the lofty feeling you intended. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Your a Pro!

User Info Menu

Beautiful Frank! Your drumming was the perfect compliment to the rest of the band. The cymbals provided the perfect "loft," and the way you came in with the roll during the fortissimo part was brilliant! I agree with Cdaug, you nailed it!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Excellent!!
    Signature here