Thread: Sachi

User Info Menu

Smile Sachi

I am the bass player for Sachi. We have been together for 7 yrs now. We have 1 cd we made back in 02. We are writing songs for our TOO long awaited cd, which is going to be a concept cd. It is still in it's infant stages, but we have all been contributing. http://www.sachi.us
    Check out our site, if you wish. We are a "San Ber'Dino" based band.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Sachi

Great site, I listened to a few songs, I really liked them. Nice sound, right up my alley. Good Luck bassist

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Sachi

Great tunes, bassist! Very cool-looking webpage, too...

Not a bad one in the bunch, but I love "Freefall"--not surprisingly, I could see myself workin' up a conga riff for that one...

Keep us informed on the next CD!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Default Re: Sachi

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro View Post
    Great tunes, bassist! Very cool-looking webpage, too...

Not a bad one in the bunch, but I love "Freefall"--not surprisingly, I could see myself workin' up a conga riff for that one...

Keep us informed on the next CD!
    We don't play Freefall anymore. the guitarist that wrote it left the state. We only play it when he comes to visit us. He is liquidirt on my myspace top friends. Besides being a GREAT guitar player, he is one of my BEST friends. We all miss him.

Thanks for the cool comments. My band will love to see them!