Thread: lost thought

User Info Menu

Default lost thought

the band i currently play for we have our first show this sunday for about 400-500 people with a bunch of other bands. its the exposure music festival put on by concerts first. im uber stoked. were a sort of progessive band, but its kinda hard to classify because we play so many differing styles. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...b-d55df636b831

there acoustic recordings on a phone so they sound realy bad and dont have any drums. but well have new recordings up with evrything includeing our violinist and such.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Cool Re: lost thought

You should be uber stoked, man! Cool to see so many of us drumchatters gettin' into bands as of late! From what I'm hearing, you've got the framework in place for some great tunes, and I know your drumming will add a lot to it...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck