Default freestyle

PDP
    paiste high hat
    paiste 18" crash/ride
    zildjian 10" splash

"the beat flows through me"

User Info Menu

Default Re: freestyle

both of those videos are pretty good. remind me how long you have been playing again?

User Info Menu

hmm... exactly i dont know

but i do know, i took percussion in 7th grade and jammed out with my guitar buddys alot.im in 12 grade now and got my set for christmas.since i got this set ive been getting into drums alot more that 20 mins a day i try for 30 or an hour

other thatn that whem im NOT drunk, like in these vids, i dont show much enthusiazm on the drums.

ill post more once i get my own digi cam
    PDP
    paiste high hat
    paiste 18" crash/ride
    zildjian 10" splash

User Info Menu

Stop the drinking and play more, clear headed.

Your drums sound good. You will, too, with out being under any influence.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Not bad at all! You showed some fast hands, and some pretty good rhythms. For just fooling around, I thought it was pretty good. I agree with Bish, though. You'll do even better by playing clear headed, and working on a cool drummer face!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

ya dont like to get drunk and play too much. but just enough to get me lose .when i play in front of alot people i like to be sober ... if i had a hard day at school or work,ilike to sit back relax and jam as loud as i can.i need to record that.
    PDP
    paiste high hat
    paiste 18" crash/ride
    zildjian 10" splash

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by circask8r689 View Post
    ya dont like to get drunk and play too much. but just enough to get me lose .when i play in front of alot people i like to be sober ... if i had a hard day at school or work,ilike to sit back relax and jam as loud as i can.i need to record that.
    I sure liked what I saw here. I would really like to hear more! Oh, and don't forget to work on that drummer face!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Not bad at all! You showed some fast hands, and some pretty good rhythms. For just fooling around, I thought it was pretty good. I agree with Bish, though. You'll do even better by playing clear headed, and working on a cool drummer face!

lol ill work on the drummer face.u couldnt really tell but, i was looking out side the windows most the time . i guess cuz it was a nice day
    PDP
    paiste high hat
    paiste 18" crash/ride
    zildjian 10" splash

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by circask8r689 View Post
    lol ill work on the drummer face.u couldnt really tell but, i was looking out side the windows most the time . i guess cuz it was a nice day
    when you play dont slow the feedback to your brain with alcohol dude, also dont look out the window...you must look deep into your inner voice, let the emotions and vocab flow thru your arms,

User Info Menu

i shouldnt have posted these videos. kinda embarrassing ...who cares tho i got alot more to come.so be a critic dont be shy
    PDP
    paiste high hat
    paiste 18" crash/ride
    zildjian 10" splash

User Info Menu

Found this in the back room of the thread, it is good to take peak in the back. Lots of good vids there.