Thread: remo black swaid emporer heads

User Info Menu

Default remo black swaid emporer heads

they do look like construction paper and ill be the first to admit it but its the perfect mess between coated and clear. it cuts out alot of the ringy sorta tinny sound that ive gotten from my drums and every uneing ive tryed has sounded wonderfull. it responds well to brushes, and great to sticks and mallets, but unlike coated heads it has vary little muffeling efect. they are in my opinion the best batter heads around. expesealy when paired with the ebony ambasador resonant heads.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Default Re: remo black swaid emporer heads

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdavie View Post
    they do look like construction paper and ill be the first to admit it but its the perfect mess between coated and clear. it cuts out alot of the ringy sorta tinny sound that ive gotten from my drums and every uneing ive tryed has sounded wonderfull. it responds well to brushes, and great to sticks and mallets, but unlike coated heads it has vary little muffeling efect. they are in my opinion the best batter heads around. expesealy when paired with the ebony ambasador resonant heads.
    HOLA COMO ESTAS DRUMMERDAVIE CREATIVE ARTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST (CAT) THESE From what you state Sound Great ,I am going to check them out With A FINE TOOTH COMB**GRACIAS Mi amigo
    WHAT EVER WORKS for the CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER IS ALL GREAT***within ALL the JOURNEYS ***

User Info Menu

Hmmmmm. Maybe I'll get these instead of coated batters next time.
    "Life is backwards. Happiness isn't something you seek, it's something that finds you when you are doing the right thing." - Zone47

User Info Menu

Agreed, I did want the suede but they cost too much at the time.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Thanks for the review DrummerDavie!