Thread: Sachi in Pomona

User Info Menu

Post Sachi in Pomona

Hey there. If you are not doing anything this friday night come on out to Characters 276 E. First St., Pomona, CA. Would be nice to meet the local socal drummers out there. I will be "home" on the bass. Classic and Modern Rock. See ya there!

BLD

User Info Menu

Default Re: Sachi in Pomona

I live on Pomona..the road...Nowhere near CA though. Good luck!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bassist learning drums View Post
    Hey there. If you are not doing anything this friday night come on out to Characters 276 E. First St., Pomona, CA. Would be nice to meet the local socal drummers out there. I will be "home" on the bass. Classic and Modern Rock. See ya there!

BLD
    HOLA Como estas BASSIST LEARNING DRUMS CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST BASSIST DRUMMER(CAT) I am GOING to TRY to MAKE it To your HOT PERFORMANCE Mi amigo **GRACIAS

User Info Menu

Bummer that you live just a tad too far away for me, but I hope you have an awesome time at Characters. BTW, when I was in high school, I lived in what is now Rancho Cucamonga. I used to know that whole area well.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Bummer that you live just a tad too far away for me, but I hope you have an awesome time at Characters. BTW, when I was in high school, I lived in what is now Rancho Cucamonga. I used to know that whole area well.
    Rancho is probably a lot more congested. Crime is up there, too.

User Info Menu

This just in. Our got has been canceled tonight. Our singer was in a car accident today. I guess she is ok, but has some back pain.

User Info Menu

My band Friday night.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

BLD, I'm sorry that I didn't see the post about your singer being in the car accident. I hope she's doing well now. All the best on your gig!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

Thanks PB. She is doing better. We played this past saturday and saw no problems. She's got a really nice new-used car!!!!

User Info Menu

I would say to tell her I said "Break a leg", but maybe we shouldn't even go there! You've all waited extra long to play this gig, so just enjoy it!

User Info Menu

Thanks!

User Info Menu

I used to play Characters at least once a month for about a two year stint. Dave the owner is a great guy. Patio in the summer and indoors in the winter. We are called The Johnson Project. Nothing the sound of a trains' air-horn in the middle of a song. Yea we played there a lot. It is actually a fun place. This poster was from 2005.

Have fun and knock em dead!

DW Collectors
    Vintage Superstars
    Roland TD-20
    Misc. Snares
    My Web Site

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rmandelbaum View Post
    I used to play Characters at least once a month for about a two year stint. Dave the owner is a great guy. Patio in the summer and indoors in the winter. We are called The Johnson Project. Nothing the sound of a trains' air-horn in the middle of a song. Yea we played there a lot. It is actually a fun place. This poster was from 2005.

Have fun and knock em dead!

Cool! Thanks! I guess they are under new ownership. We have played there occasionally since Nov 07. Pretty busy place!