Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Drum Forum

User Info Menu

Default Re: Our Drum Forum

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    MDK, welcome to DrumChat. I know that can be frustrating but people were coming in here just to spam through PM's so they had to put some deterrents up. It really isn't that hard to make 25 posts.
    just go arround and reply the best you can do , to help

show us your drum

cool gear that you have and bingo you are there

or you are here only for 1 question and you are gone

whitch one are you ?

i saw some of your post it all the same or close

my 2 cents

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

Yeah sorry guess I got a llittle frustrated writing a very long post to only have it not posted then when I tried to converse about it I got the old..sorry you have not posted enough to send a PM..

I hope to be here and contribute for the long term

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by riouel View Post
    just go arround and reply the best you can do , to help

show us your drum

cool gear that you have and bingo you are there

or you are here only for 1 question and you are gone

whitch one are you ?

I saw some of your post it all the same or close

my 2 cents
    Quote Originally Posted by machinedrumkelly View Post
    yeah sorry guess i got a llittle frustrated writing a very long post to only have it not posted then when i tried to converse about it i got the old..sorry you have not posted enough to send a pm..

I hope to be here and contribute for the long term
    +1
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I have a suggestion if i may;

I would love to purchase some drum bum gear but the rules are I cannot use my credit card because i dont reside in the UK or US anymore and I'm not keen on using Paypal. I would think that there are several members in the same boat; is it possible to make credit card payment available to members outside the current perameters?

Just a suggestion; please advise.
    If you are going through hell...keep going!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbkk View Post

I would love to purchase some drum bum gear but the rules are I cannot use my credit card because i dont reside in the UK or US anymore and I'm not keen on using Paypal. I would think that there are several members in the same boat; is it possible to make credit card payment available to members outside the current perameters?

I know how you feel about Paypal. I did start using it last summer and can safely so, no issues, mate!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbkk View Post

Hi Chris,
    Aside from some advertising, Drum Bum doesn't really conduct business in here. I would suggest you contact them direct: mail@drumbum.com
    I know they do a lot of international business.

User Info Menu

Aye Drummer I am confused here. The rules say you cannot use this site for advertising so what is DrumBum doing here. Just wondering.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    Aye Drummer I am confused here. The rules say you cannot use this site for advertising so what is DrumBum doing here. Just wondering.
    They own/sponsor the site. Without them, WE wouldn't be here.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ratmycue View Post
    tis d coolest place to B, I have to ask BLD what is flaming?
    I tried to flame someone on a USENET newsgroup. My intended victim was a young lady who seemed to be very nice. However, one day she posted a post where she started ripping on herself. I couldn't deal with it in a mature manner, so I posted a reply stating how sick and tired I was of hearing women berate themselves for faults they don't have. She wound up taking it as a compliment an dI got branded as a hopeless loser who couldn't flame right.
    Jack

May this be the best day you ever had and the worst you ever will. Trinity House Mudslinger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Keck View Post
    I tried to flame someone on a USENET newsgroup. My intended victim was a young lady who seemed to be very nice. However, one day she posted a post where she started ripping on herself. I couldn't deal with it in a mature manner, so I posted a reply stating how sick and tired I was of hearing women berate themselves for faults they don't have. She wound up taking it as a compliment an dI got branded as a hopeless loser who couldn't flame right.
    Well. you won't have to worry about it here Jack, because we just don't flame anyone. We respectfully disagree, but we don't take it all the way to flaming.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Best drum forum I have seen

User Info Menu

Smile Re: Our Drum Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    They own/sponsor the site. Without them, WE wouldn't be here.
    That explains it. Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Well. you won't have to worry about it here Jack, because we just don't flame anyone. We respectfully disagree, but we don't take it all the way to flaming.
    Yeah PB....the only flaming you'd guys have to worry is when us Aussies fire up the First International DC Chat *Barbie! (well, it's a dream anyway....)

(*Barbie - BBQ to you non-'Strine speakers, not the doll! lol)
    "...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drumbledore View Post
    Yeah PB....the only flaming you'd guys have to worry is when us Aussies fire up the First International DC Chat *Barbie! (well, it's a dream anyway....)

(*Barbie - BBQ to you non-'Strine speakers, not the doll! lol)
    And how cool would that be!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Our Drum Forum

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrumkelly View Post
    Sorry...Just trying to get to 25 posts so I can respond to pm's.. I understand the rule but 25 minimum is a little over the top.
    Hey, MDK--

I love your user name--and, from what I saw on your post count, it didn't take that long for you to hit 25!

Welcome aboard, man!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck