Thread: Ciko, I Salute You!!!!

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Ciko, I Salute You!!!!

We have an outstanding young man in our midst here. In a time of war this young hero has stepped up and volunteered to serve in the U.S. military. I applaud your decision Chico, and wish you all the best and God speed. Your dad must be bursting with pride.

User Info Menu

seriously i dont know my dad i have no clue what he even looks like... mum is pround of me tho. its cool, dont feel bad bout makeing that mistake... i be used to it.
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Wow, I feel terrible anyway. What a shame he missed out on knowing such an outstanding young man.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    Wow, I feel terrible anyway. What a shame he missed out on knowing such an outstanding young man.
    his loss and its the thought that counts so thank you

User Info Menu

thats a really great thing to do Chiko, god knows Canada could use some voluntary army guys, yeah represent the Canadian Army. lol
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

heh im messed up anyways i have dual-citizenship until im 18...german-american..cause i was born off U.S soil but to american citizens

User Info Menu

Chiko, you're a man amoung men. No matter what your position is, we are ALL proud of you and to say that we know you.
    Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction

User Info Menu

i say we all get bumper stickers that say "support our troops" and underneath have it say "mainly chiko"
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

I agree.. I'll put mine on my quad.. lol i dont have a car yet

But wow Chiko thats a great thing to do.
    God bless and good luck
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

lol.. who says he has a car? its a bumper sticker on the back of his bike

*shows him in a little red tricycle with the cool bumper sticker*

lol..jk chik..you knows i luvs ya bro

User Info Menu

but wouldnt he be the one were supporting so it wouldnt be him in the pimped out tric it would be the rest of us
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Chiko, I Salute You!!!!

Keep us posted on when and where you're going if you can.

Know you've got dozens of brother and sister drummers who will keep you in their thoughts and prayers...I know I am...I have a couple of great-nephews and several younger buddies serving in the military right now, and they're making one hell of a commitment, just as you are.

High-fives to ya, dude...

come back safe to
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

I definatley salute you, it's an honorable deed.

User Info Menu

I don't know how it is for guys in the band, but under usual circumstances it's pretty hard to have a drum set in your BEQ, especially if they've got you billeted in a sqaud bay, or on ship. You might want to start looking into one of those small travel kits that pack up into themselves or an electric kit.

User Info Menu

ive got my ASVAB in Jaunary...yesh!