Thread: Good triggers

User Info Menu

Default Good triggers

Does anyone know of any good bass drum triggers. I only will use them for live shows and recording when I am in a heavy/death metal situation. Other than that I use mics and I love my natural sound. I have fine tuned my sound and tempo/time keeping. I am really in the pocket when it comes to Jazz,blues,rock, and other wacky stuff. I want to play some death metal with tyhe triggers and use them for a live show so I need to know wich kind would be good and one that wont pick up the bass guitar because that has happened to me before....The bass will trigger the drum trigger.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Good triggers

Hey JaymzTheDrummer! Welcome to drumchat! I personally used Trigger Perfect 250 BD, it's pretty good! Here's a link to one on Musicians Friend: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...ger?sku=444898
    I got mine off ebay when I purchased my module. they came with it! Also for toms, I used 210 AP, but still by Trigger Perfect. And for snare I used some other one. They all also have a sensetivity knob right on them! But I'm guessing all triggers have it.

Good Luck with your search!
    Gretsch219

User Info Menu

roland and ddrum have good triggers
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

So JaymzTheDrummer, how's it going with the trigger search?
    Gretsch219
    “The doctor listens in with a stethoscope and hears sounds of a warpath Indian drum.”

User Info Menu

Actually I may have found the perfect pair...but i just got a ticket for j walking so all my money goes to that i have to save up again

User Info Menu

Jay walking? What city do you live in Jaymz? Tough cops!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

i actually got it in Hollywood on my way home.....i walked across the street at Hollywood and Highland when it turning into a red light

User Info Menu

So what pair did you like?
    Gretsch219
    “The doctor listens in with a stethoscope and hears sounds of a warpath Indian drum.”

User Info Menu

I was looking at these Ddrum Triggers

User Info Menu

Nice JaymzTheDrummer, they look wonderful!