Thread: Just Freelancing

User Info Menu

Default Just Freelancing

Many different bands, rock and funk, to jazz.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    Many different bands, rock and funk, to jazz.
    You drum whore !
    BOOOOOO!!!

User Info Menu

wouldn`t you like to be in a committed original band ??

i couldn`t even think of playing for anyone else now i need to put all my effort into the band i`m in to make it the best i possibly can .i found when i was freelancing that my dedication was spread between bands and i had to let ppl down every now and then.hated it . but hey ....each to they`re own !

dave

User Info Menu

Cool Just Freelancing

Hey, pinkfloyd, I've played with a few groups that I felt should have been committed... ya set yourself up for that one, mate!

As a hand drummer I've played a lot of different styles of music with a number of different bands...and in a way it's like goin' to a smorgasbord instead of eatin' the same dishes every day.

The trick is, bro', we're both committed to playin' the best we can, and that's what matters...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boo
    You drum whore !
    That's me!