Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 3,226 to 3,243 of 3243

Thread: Corrupt A Wish Game

User Info Menu

Default Re: Corrupt A Wish Game

Quote Originally Posted by crispycritters View Post
    Granted, unfortunately due to an acute shortage of suitable materials the price of drumsticks has gone up to $50 a pair.

I wish I actually had the ability to drive my dream car.
    Granted, you now have the skills necessary to drive your dream car, but you will never see or drive one for the rest of your life.

I wish I never wished the first wish I wished.
    -Steven

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Granted, you now have the skills necessary to drive your dream car, but you will never see or drive one for the rest of your life.

I wish I never wished the first wish I wished.
    You wish! Not gonna happen. Bish done washed away your wish.

I wish I could wish for everything I wish for.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    You wish! Not gonna happen. Bish done washed away your wish.

I wish I could wish for everything I wish for.
    Granted, but wishing for wishes is wishy-washy and achieves little

I wish I had the tenacity to complete all the projects I start.

User Info Menu

Your wish is granted, all your projects are completed and you spend the rest of your life bored with nothing left to do.

I wish I was a better drummer.

User Info Menu

Granted, O drummer wisher!

You are now a better drummer, as a matter of fact, the wish genie gave you the skill to be at the very pinnacle of the drumming world!

Unfortunately, there is no further reason for you to practice, since your skills will never erode, so you fill the time that you used to use for practice with eating . . . and eating . . . and eating. Well, you know the outcome. Darn wish genie!

I wish I didn't take so much delight in corrupting wishes.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Wish Granted! Ah but now you see a little devil on your shoulder everywhere you go.. mawhahahaha.
    I wish I had an Ice Cream...
    "I don’t think a drummer should have to show off to get noticed. You’re like the conductor of a train. You keep the train on the tracks – let everybody else worry about everything else.” -Nathan Followill.

Grear List
    Cymbals: Zildjian K
    15" Light Hi Hats
    14" Hi Hats
    18" Dark Thin Crash
    19" Dark Thin Crash
    22" Light Ride
    Drum Kit: Gretsch Catalina Maple
    12/14/20
    Snare: Ludwig
    Epic 14"x5.5 Soon to be upgraded.

Keep the Peace!

User Info Menu

Your wish is granted, but your icecream melts down your arm so you run to get a napkin and fall on the ground into a fire ant bed, the ant's cover you so you run and jump in a near by pond where you drown.

I wish I were dead.

User Info Menu

Well, unfortunately once again, the wish genie is very hard of hearing and thought you said, "I wish I were dad." So, now you have millions of children to care for.

I wish I didn't have to workout every day.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Your wish is granted, you now have the perfect body that need's no exercise to stay in shape, BUT your body is so perfect you fall in love with yourself and spend the rest of your life locked in your bathroom staring in the mirror.

I wish I never worried about anything.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 54bogger View Post
    Your wish is granted, you now have the perfect body that need's no exercise to stay in shape, BUT your body is so perfect you fall in love with yourself and spend the rest of your life locked in your bathroom staring in the mirror.

I wish I never worried about anything.
    Wish Granted Said the magic wish wizzard, but as you now do not worry one day when you were walking in the park you didn't worry about looking both ways when crossing the road and you were hit by a bus.

I wish I didn't find Markadiddle so damn funny.
    "I don’t think a drummer should have to show off to get noticed. You’re like the conductor of a train. You keep the train on the tracks – let everybody else worry about everything else.” -Nathan Followill.

Grear List
    15" Light Hi Hats
    14" Hi Hats
    18" Dark Thin Crash
    19" Dark Thin Crash
    22" Light Ride
    12/14/20

Keep the Peace!

User Info Menu

Ha! The wish genie is all over that one!

You now not only don't find Markadiddle funny, you actually find him repulsive. Unfortunately, the wish genie also made you kind of dig repulsive, so you're actually back at square one in a strange wish genie sort of way!

I wish I had more time in a day.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    I wish I had more time in a day.
    And your wish is granted - in the form of acute insomnia, you now have all day every day 24/7, unfortunately you are so mentally washed out and exhausted that you do not have the energy to do anything.

I wish that after my daily drum practice my drumming skills actually improved.

User Info Menu

Wish granted, after every practice your drum skill's improve BUT, after every practice your desire to play the drums declines until at last you stop playing altogether.

I wish I had (already had one but sold it) another Monster Truck!
    Last edited by 54bogger; 06-01-2014 at 05:35 PM.

User Info Menu

Granted, but your monster truck is actually a monster Smart car and you're ridiculed in the Monster Trucking community.

I wish I was Pastor Bob.

User Info Menu

POOF! You have now paster bob, Master of 28K Post counts! and great jokes and wisdom.
    But the all mighty power of Paster Bob has consumed you and you explode into a black hole.
    I wish I had Brian Blessed Beard.

Grear List
    15" Light Hi Hats
    14" Hi Hats
    18" Dark Thin Crash
    19" Dark Thin Crash
    22" Light Ride
    12/14/20

Keep the Peace!

User Info Menu

You wish is granted!

The wish genie has given you Brian Blessed's beard - his actual beard - and Brian is so mad at having a naked face, that he's hunting you down with a vengence.

I wish I could get motivated today . . .

User Info Menu

POOF! Your wish is granted!! The wish genie sends Tony Little to be your personal mentor. But, unfortunately, the only motivation you have now is to be a door-to-door Gazelle Glider salesman and no one wants to buy this silly looking exercise equipment and you're dead broke.

I wish I was as good a drummer as Buddy Rich.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markadiddle View Post
    POOF! Your wish is granted!! The wish genie sends Tony Little to be your personal mentor. But, unfortunately, the only motivation you have now is to be a door-to-door Gazelle Glider salesman and no one wants to buy this silly looking exercise equipment and you're dead broke.

I wish I was as good a drummer as Buddy Rich.
    And your wish is granted, unfortunately you did not specify if you wanted to be good as Buddy at the pinnacle of his career or aged 6 months, you spend the rest of your days gurgling happily and banging a bowl of mush with a spoon.

I wish I didn't make as many impulse purchases.