Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt A Wish Game

User Info Menu

Guinness? BLUCK!! Granted POOF but now you have been gifted with a real set of taste buds and can taste how incredibly horrid that motor oil posing as beer is. Oh, I think you should have to wear a "I love keytars" t-shirt too.

*boy, I've stepped in it now. Gone and insulted the man's beer*

I wish all beer stayed at a constant 34 F. until consumed.

DrumBum, please tell me you don't drink Jose Quervo too.

User Info Menu

granted, all beer stays at -34 F until consumed (go ahead, try to drink, it'll be as hard as a rock)

I wish this thread would go on forever...
    "Bow Down To The Almighty Bunghole!"

User Info Menu

Granted, but forever is only for another week.

I wish i had a coke and a bag of chips.

User Info Menu

granted, but they are from 9.783 million years ago, and they are rotten, moldy, and bug infested, and if you eat even 1 tiny little crumb, you will die instantly, but you couldnt anyway because the smell would knock out everyone within 7 miles every direction. So now you've killed yourself and tons of other people.

I wish I could think of a wish that was un-corruptable...
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

granted, but you take back that wish and then re-eval your life only to find out that you dont enjoy it

I wish I had a shirt
    LucidDrummer212, Taking over the drumchat forums 1 post at a time...

myspace.com/rdsspike345

User Info Menu

Granted, but it is permanently glued to your body and say "I love keytars!".

Roaddebris: no, I don't drink mule pee, err, I mean Quervo. I've been drinking Guinness for many years and heard just about every insult possible so they don't really bother me anymore. To each their own!

I wish i was invisible!
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Granted, but unknowingly to everyone Else, you are sealed in the airtight chamber that holds the rocket fuel for the next space shuttle launch. (When they kick on those rockets, if your air supply hasn't ran out, FOOOOFF!!!!!!!

I wish I was 6'2" and every part of me is in perfect proportion (including my body mass index).
    Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction

User Info Menu

granted, but you were one of those guys on Hawaii and you got blown up, and you had to get all your bones replaced, but all your bones came from a 91year old man, so now youve got the bones of an OLD MAN...
    whahahaha
    i wish i had Neil Pearts kit....
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Granted, but you did'nt notice that someone loosened EVERY nut and bolt on it and when you hit it the first time, it comes crashing down and breaks into a million pieces, never to be played again!

I wish I was a rock star in a famous band!
    Da' Bum
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Cool Corrupt a Wish Game

You got it, bro'...

BUT the band has just changed its format from percussion-driven jazz-rock (had to have you bangin' your bongos and congas too, man) to dainty string-quartet style classical music...like being locked in a room with an endless loop of the Beatles playing "Eleanor Rigby" and "Yesterday."

I wish I could play my congas and bongos with Emeril's band on the Food Network...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

BAM! but to bad Emerils show is getting canceled in a week, dont ask me how thats possible since Emeril is everyones hero but it is

I wish drum equipment wasn't so damn expensive, because I dont have a job yet
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

I wish drum equipment wasn't so damn expensive, because I dont have a job yet
    Granted, but now that all equipment is cheap, the standards of quality and the selection has greatly deteriorated and everything breaks after several hours of use.

[I understand tho, if u want anything decent its very pricey]

I wish my band would become famous before im out of high school, cuz then i dont have to make the difficult decision between university, or living out the rock and roll dream
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

Cool Corrupt-a-Wish Game

Zap!

Wish granted...EXCEPT that your band buddies are goin' on to university... and each one's goin' to a different campus!

I wish I could appear with Todd Rundgren's band and solo on "Bang on de Drum All Day"...

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

User Info Menu

Granted! too bad you forget your drums in the van.

i wish i could afford a new bass head ...(since i just got done putting my kick pedal through it....)
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Granted, you have the money to afford it, but instead of spending it on a new bass head, you decided to buy a new Hello Kitty set. And with that new *cool* set, you decide to sell your old one. with the money you get from that, you buy a new house in Timbuktu. So now you're broke again and all you have is your new hello kitty drumset and you live in the middle of a desert.
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

I wish I could make myself invisible...
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Granted POOF! unfortunately, you're trying to cross Hwy 26 at 5 pm.

I wish I hadn't made fun of DrumBum's beer and made him wear a keytar t-shirt.

User Info Menu

aaaawwwwww.........too late.

I wish Roaddebris had made a wish I could corrupt!
    Da' Bum
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    Granted POOF! unfortunately, you're trying to cross Hwy 26 at 5 pm.
    whoa.. how did u know i live by hwy 26?
    i cross hwy 26 almost every night at 5pm because my karate studio is across the street.. lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Because you told everyone where you live. I pass through your home town every day on my way home. Don't run out in front of my bike!

AAAAANNnnkKK!! (judges buzzer). We're sorry Ms Drummer, but you posted without making a wish. Since you're too young to be forced to drink Guiness well have to give you an even more terrible penalty. Yes, the dreded "I luv keytars" t-shirt (crowd makes muffled horrified noises).

I wish Lezzle had to wear it every day for a week straight. Hey, it beats a poke in the eye with a sharp shoken.
    Last edited by Roaddebris; 10-23-2006 at 08:51 PM.

User Info Menu

Wink Corrupt A Wish Game

Bing! (sound effect used in far too many episodes of "Match Game," "Price is Right," etc., for a correct answer)

Yes, the lovely Lezzle will wear the "I luv keytars" T-shirt...

but YOU will wear it for TWO weeks after Lezzle...but you can't wash it because your washing machine just broke down...

I wish I could make a special appearance with Gloria Estefan...playin' the ol' LPs on the live rendition of her "Greatest Hits" album...(sweet, brother!)

Charlie

User Info Menu

Granted!...you suffer a heart attack from the excitement and cant make the show....

I wish I was dead...( not really!!..im not an emo kidd....)

User Info Menu

Granted POOF! as a bonus, you get both wishes. You're now undead. You can only go out after dark and you're deathly afraid of wooden stakes.

Bongobro, dude, tell me that shirt is sized for me and not Lezzle.

I wish EVERYONE at Drum Chat would go IMEDIATELYto the I.Q. Test thread and take the test.

User Info Menu

granted to bad they are semi smart and reconize it for what it is...as to what exactly it is they'll have to find out them selves huh?and the shirt is not sized for you since you tried to "educate"(? im trying not to give it away) people

I wish To induce extream suffering on my foes!!!

if im undead i live forever...ill get some MaD drumming skills in the future

User Info Menu

Granted, but when you said your wish, you accidentaly said "toes". So now your undead, and have extreme suffering in your toes which means you can't use your bass drum and all your future mad drumming skills are for naught.

I wish I was funny enough to get a vote on Lezzle's poll...
    Da' Bum
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads