Thread: paiste demenshions

User Info Menu

Default paiste demenshions

i know i spelled that wrong probably.

but any way on the saturday before memorial day i found a beautifull paiste 22 inch ride cymbal there i asked to play with it and fell in love with its sound, best part was someone had sold it to them so the price was only $100
    and it had never been used just sat on a show kit. its amazing but does anyone know anything about this line? id like to look at the hats but i cant seem to find anything about them. any body know about them? or ware to find them?
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Default Re: paiste demenshions

100$ for a demensions? 0.o

Whered you go? GC im assuming, Thats a killer deal, as far as i know anything above the alpha line is 250$+ for a ride, especailly a 22 incher

Nice find!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ch33zz View Post
    100$ for a demensions? 0.o

Whered you go? GC im assuming, Thats a killer deal, as far as i know anything above the alpha line is 250$+ for a ride, especailly a 22 incher

Nice find!
    yah gc its amazing.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

nice score.

User Info Menu

Very nice score, man. Dimensions are really hard to find nowadays unless you get them from eBay or some local store. I was lucky to find my Sound Formula 20" for under $200, so you definitely found a deal.
    If someone knows better, correct me, but to my knowledge Paiste uses the Dimensions and Sound Formula series as prototypes for bigger names or products. Take the new Dimensions Deep Full Ride for example, that was supposedly a prototype to one of the 2002 Wild Rides. As far as hihats go, personally I've never seen any of the DIM or SF models, but I'm sure there are some out there. Happy hunting and good purchase, bro.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Great, great steal. I wish I could find cymbals like that for 60 quid.
    jimbolimbo99 Mapex Mafia

Mapex M Birch
    Sabian AA and Paragons
    Zildjian A's
    Meinl Generation X
    Dream Lion
    Trick Pro-1V

My band

My Kit