Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you use zildian, sabian, or what?

User Info Menu

Default Do you use zildian, sabian, or what?

i use all zildian cymbals but i have one sabian splash
    max

User Info Menu

i have never found a zildjan that i liked....i much prefer sabian or paiste

User Info Menu

Zildjian...Genuine Turkish cymbals made in USA !!!!

User Info Menu

zildjian titanium cymbals.
    and a paiste ride those things kick sum butt.
    anyone use those wahwuw (however you spell it) cymbals?
    Last edited by Baw_Drummer; 04-25-2006 at 12:36 AM.
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Baw_Drummer
    zildjian titanium cymbals.
    and a paiste ride those things kick sum butt.
    anyone use those wahwuw (however you spell it) cymbals?

u mean WUHAN?...yeah i have a wuhan china...it's not bad at all...i dunno about their normal cymbals though

User Info Menu

is anyone logged on now?

User Info Menu

I see wuhan cymbals in tubs being sold for about ten bucks

User Info Menu

To answer the oroginal question, i use xs20 sabian cymbals, and some b2's as well. But by playing different sets, I have found that zidljian cymbals are tipically higher quality cymbals and the price for zidljian cymbals is usually higher than others.
    Last edited by lhebs0; 04-25-2006 at 05:35 PM.

User Info Menu

yea those wuhan cymbals are what i was talking about, and i too have only seen there china cymbals, which rock.
    i dont know about any of their other cymbals.
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

For those that may not know, there are Wuhans put out by Universal Percussion and there are a rip-off from those that share the same name (out of China). It was an ongoing dilemma for UP. Not sure if it was ever resolved.

User Info Menu

I use mostly zildjian and some paiste cymbals.

User Info Menu

that's crazy, i never knew that

User Info Menu

intresting.
    international conspiracys.
    about CYMBALS.
    fantastic!

User Info Menu

It goes on all the time. China is ripping America off so bad it's not even funny. It's in Congress to try to curb it but it's really out of control. China has way too much control over this country, as does Japan, the Saudis, and more. It's a shame that our country is so dependent on others. How can we maintain pride in our country that isn't even ours anymore?

User Info Menu

true dat....there are other ways to control a country other than the milliary...too bad most americans haven't cought on yet

User Info Menu

and i think if china decides to cut us off , maaaan there will be hell to pay. about 80% of americas stuff comes from china. and if they decide to use economical warfare on us, they would dominate.

scary

User Info Menu

4 sure....be not frightend my young padawan....no wait...BE FRIGHTEND..ahhhhh....run for your life.....

User Info Menu

Yea, so... if we become enemys with China I guess we'll find another name for the "China" cymbal. Maybe we can call it the "American" cymbal.
    Somehow that just doesn't have the same ring to it.

User Info Menu

how about the canadian cymbal

User Info Menu

i botu a 10" wuhan splash its sounds allright for wat i paid for it

User Info Menu

ive got all zildjians but not great ones i ned better ones

User Info Menu

i have a couple of not known cymbals... they're called baskin but i cant even find them on the internet so i'm thinking they're crap cuzz they dont sound to good but otherwise i have a sabian b8 ride and i think that it sounds really good
    |M|o|u|n|t|a|i|n| |D|e|w| My Anti-Drug

User Info Menu

Sabian, but want Z's....LOL!!!
    Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

User Info Menu

i have a savian b8 18 crash ride....cheep but good...sabian is the best

User Info Menu

Sabian 14" AA Sizzle hi-hats, Paiste 2000 8" splash, old "Paiste Ludwig standard" 14" crash, Paiste 404 16" crash, Paiste 404 20" ride, Paiste 3000 16" china, Lyon 12" china, Lyon 14" china
    Can you tell, I'm a Paiste fan...
    Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction