Thread: the drum boogie

User Info Menu

Default the drum boogie

play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Default Re: the drum boogie

HOLA COMO ESTAS DRUMMERDAVIE * CREATIVE ARTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST(CAT) NOW THATS SOME EXTREMMMMMMXXX (ROJO-CALIENTE ) (RED-HOT) PERFORMING (ARTISTRY) AS GENE WAS VERY **(SHARP)(FINE) ---FINESSE within his EXTREMMMXXXX UNIQUE CREATIVE
    ARTISTRY as the WHOLE BIG BIG JUST SMOKED COMPLIMENTING each others AMAZING (ARTISTRY)) GRACIAS VERY HOT VIDEO Mi amigo I Love sometimes To START SOME OF MY SOLO ARTISTRY with TOOTH-PICKS**
    Last edited by STICKSWIZZARDDRAGON; 06-04-2008 at 09:09 PM.

User Info Menu

I thoroughly enjoyed that! The matches sound reminded me of tap dancing.

User Info Menu

Wow, that really was interesting.

Thanks for posting.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

the man had some touch.

User Info Menu

davie , thanks for putting that up , thats something I would really enjoy watching live............. Frank and the big band playing that same tune .

Hey Frank , do you think you could take care of that for us ? Maybe just a short video .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed that! The matches sound reminded me of tap dancing.
    HOLA COMO ESTAS DRUMMER(TOM) CREATIVE ARTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST (CAT) THATS A FACT as it REALLY does SINCE I am A TAP DANCER **GRACIAS VERY COOL STATEMENT Mi AMIGO

User Info Menu

Very cool.

User Info Menu

Last edited by Destroyer; 06-17-2008 at 05:39 PM.

User Info Menu

Drum Boogie is a classic solo piece. I'm going to have to see if I can find it for the big band...maybe out of print. Anyway, I believe the movie was called "Fireball" and Gary Cooper's character was writing a book on Slang. What I really enjoyed was Barbara Stanwyck fronting the band.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiacovaz View Post
    Drum Boogie is a classic solo piece. I'm going to have to see if I can find it for the big band...maybe out of print. Anyway, I believe the movie was called "Fireball" and Gary Cooper's character was writing a book on Slang. What I really enjoyed was Barbara Stanwyck fronting the band.
    That was a nice little groove , just goes to show that less is more .