The other day I stepped outside after playing and someone asked what all I play and I told them mostly Classic Rock and Hard Rock.The person said he noticed I play nothing real complicated . After further conversation with him I went back inside.

I then realized he was right. I am still using the stock single base pedal. However I am also to the point where I know my stock Remo UX heads do not sound all that great. Now I had planned on waiting to switch out the heads until I learned control and basic coordination. I went ahead and bought that Train engine I mentioned in another post However I chose a more expensive version that cost me $356. Now I am starting to wonder If I should have gotten New Heads and a half decent double Base Pedal instead.

Right now I have enough for either the pedal or the heads and I will not have any extra money for a few Months..... more like half a year. I will most likely forget about the heads and get the pedal but I want other opinions on this one before I make a final decision.