Thread: Organized Havoc

User Info Menu

Default Organized Havoc

my band is called Organized Havoc, it took a lot of beers to discover our name. we really haven't been practicing much because of jobs and school, but lastnight we all gathered at a park to practice. of course i just brought my snare and hi-hat ( i was in no mood to bring my entire set). it turns out we had a few people in the park watching us. we didn't know it, but when we finished playing like 2 songs, we heard clapping. we have been together for about five months. right now i am saving up for a recorder so we can record our music which will help us (me mostly) with remembering our songs. we did once have a radio commercial gig with a local thrift store, but they had to cancel because they didn't have enough funding for it. the music we represent, is of 3 genres from each member of the band, sean the singer and guitarist, loves punk like music, adam the bassist, loves industrial, and me, Tony the drummer, loves all types of metal. so we put those three together we have our own little genre. we really don't have a name for it yet, but it is quite an interesting style of music. it is pretty much my dream to get signed to a label and travel the world playing music, our music. all we have to do is work our asses off, and with that, i believe we can do it.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Organized Havoc

Tony , welcome to the forum and congrats with the band .

User Info Menu

Ditto. Welcome to Drum Chat Tony!

User Info Menu

the band name is great...i like these paradox's or whatever they are called ..my first band was the desert penguins, then the intoxicated garden gnomes...

most project recording nowadays is done on a computer - either mac or PC... you should save for something like that