Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, what about THIS?

User Info Menu

Default Well, what about THIS?

Having climbed the lofty summit of Mt. Drum Chat (i.e. becoming a senior member), I'm somehow left feeling that there's got to be more. Seriously, how 'bout some more important sounding titles.

Like these:

500 posts- Uber Member

1000 posts- Colossal Member

1500 posts- Unemployed

User Info Menu

I agree!!
    lol I would be a Uber member I think.. lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

I like 1500 posts. Unemployed lol

User Info Menu

HOw about this

500 posts= Executive member
    1,000posts= Elite member
    1,500 posts= Needs a life! lol even though i'll eventually be there...lol

User Info Menu

(Not meaning to brag) I was one of the oroginal 20 members!lol!! I remember back in the day when it was me, drummer, drummer4him, bawdrummer and a whole buch of other drummers who are more experienced than me.

By the way what ever happened to drummer4him, it's like he disapeared, he never posts anymore. It was nice to have him post Biblical things for all of us.

User Info Menu

yeah I noticed that, he hasnt signed on for weeks.. I wonder where he disappeared to.

Pinkfloyd hasnt posted for a while either, but I figure hes just in hiding.... (I've searched and searched, wherever hes hiding, its good...)

ahahaha those of you who know what I'm talking about, we dont need to talk about that anymore so DONT bring that up...

But yeah Id be an Executive member, lhebs0....
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Talking Well, what about THIS?

Doesn't Drummer use the tag line "Later Moderator"? Don't know if that's a signature or a new higher level, but I know a few dudes and ladies here who'd be fighting for that next higher level "one post at a time" (had to include ya, Lucid 212)...

Lezzle, why'd ya bring it up about pinkfloyd if ya didn't want to go there ?

I would suggest using symbols like, say, a snare drum for one level, snare and bass for the next one, and gradually increase the number of drums and cymbals (but of course if you're a hand drummer who posts frequently, you'd end up with 25 conga drums...kinda like the actor Andy Garcia, who really does own 25 congas...man, I'd like to jam with him...might throw that into the Corrupt-a-Wish thread down the road...)

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

that sounds like a great idea different levels after senior, as im not even a senior member yet i think thats a great idea. Cuz senior is a very large group of people
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

yea there should be like a 500 one, a 750 one and a 1000 one.. and then after that, i dont think many people would get past that...

xept maybe utopia...
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

whats he at, like 800 somethin? lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

yah Utopias pretty intense
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

User Info Menu

he must be pretty talkative....
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

or very lonely

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

User Info Menu

lol..............
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

im sure hes not lonely..
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

I think Bongobro's idea is great! Add a piece to your kit every 250 posts or so. It would be really cool if you could pick your own pieces so everyone could make their own custom "members" kit!
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

yeah but we should start out with like a four piece after we hit the first 250...ya know just to get ya started...ironicaly this is my 251st post...lol!!
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Hey guys,
    Not sure if it's built in to the software to make some of your suggestions happen but I'll check with the 'powers to be' and see. I think you all have kicked out some great ideas and yea, it'd be fun to get creative with the member status thing. I like BB's idea about adding to the drumkit as you go. Ha!

Ok, so give me a few days to look into this. Thanks for all your great ideas.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro
    ...I'd like to jam with him...might throw that into the Corrupt-a-Wish thread down the road...)
    Granted POOF! but since this is not the corrupt a wish thread, nothing goes wrong. Enjoy.

User Info Menu

.......lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Anything end up happening on this front drummer? I like the kit idea - any reason why we haven't got something like that yet?
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

I would so love to be "Unemployed" lol
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

I think BB had the best idea adding to your kit haha. simply genius!!!

User Info Menu

If I was capable of making the money, I'd love to add on to my set.
    Well, if I was capable of having a set than it'd really be cool lol. How is it that Sanzen is a "member" after only 30 posts? I remember being so excited to become a member after 50 lol. I guess the world is just loosening up.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro
    I would suggest using symbols like, say, a snare drum for one level, snare and bass for the next one, and gradually increase the number of drums and cymbals (but of course if you're a hand drummer who posts frequently, you'd end up with 25 conga drums...kinda like the actor Andy Garcia, who really does own 25 congas...man, I'd like to jam with him...might throw that into the Corrupt-a-Wish thread down the road...)

great idea!! and i also think that 100 post to senior member is too easy! should need more effort to become a senior member.