Thread: tab request...

User Info Menu

Default tab request...

Not sure if this is exactly the place to post this question, but i've had a hard time finding drum tabs for two songs. I've checked quite a bit of places on the net for them and still turned up with nothing.

If anyone has tabs for:

Jimi hendrix - Hey Joe
    Alice in Chains - Junkhead

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys

User Info Menu

Default Re: tab request...

drum tabs aren't reliable, you should learn it by ear, or watch someone else play it on youtube

User Info Menu

Junkhead is really easy. If you want, I'll have a shot at tabbing it up for you later, but I can't really do tabs, because I like to feel the song, not write it down.
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Ethel, that would be great if you could! I have a buddy who plays guitar and all he wants to do is get together and jam. Seeing how i really don't know many tunes (and i'm still very newbie lol), he suggested these cause it's some of his favorite to play atm. Anyhow thanks in advance ethel, i appreciate it.

Death, I really wish i had the ability to pick out things by ear. But i know that takes alot of experience to do which is something i don't quite have atm. Although i will give it a shot and maybe one day i'll actually be able to Practice makes perfect lol

User Info Menu

Learning by ear is extremely easy mate. Take your time and work it out first, then practice playing along to it on or off the kit.
    I'll have your tab done soon. You want me to work the fills out too?
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

That would be great ethel, although i might ad some creativity of my own in some areas cause it's fun to do once in awhile Hopefully if i can talk my buddy into it, i'd record it and post it up WOOT! Seriously though, if it's too much to add in, i don't want it to be a burden on you ethel! I'll be happy no matter what you get for me. Thanks again!