Thread: Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

User Info Menu

Cool Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

Yeah feelin kinda emo just broke my first pair of sticks finally yeah to all you losers i had 2 spare pairs but its just depressing they taught me a lot of what i know and i wore down the varnish just enough so they were perfect upside no more jokes about me chewing my sticks man those things had charecter RIP

Oh by the way i`m not calling you guys losers i just copied that from my profile i think i was just getting a little too attached to them anyway but man those things lasted through the toughest beatings a football game a parade and the school band rehersals but cheers to new sticks
    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The street are fields that never die.
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You`d rather cry
    I`d rather fly.

User Info Menu

A new pair of drumsticks is like a new toothbrush. I'm glad for you!
    Drummer Chicks Rule

User Info Menu

duct tape them back togather!!! unless you just brok the tip off of them...i retired my first pair after i borke them three times...

*edit...i cant spell broke!! jeez im a drummer i cant ever spell my finacial statement
    Last edited by Chiko; 10-22-2006 at 07:28 PM.
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Cool Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

Way to go Mojo!

That, I hope is the first of many pair--sounds to me like you're goin' places!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

I broke my drumsticks in the war against adolphinator7