Thread: Saturn Video

User Info Menu

Default Saturn Video

I spent some time switching out the heads on my Saturns and have a test run with the new heads.

They are Evans G2 clears.

Give a listen...

Please remember that I'm not a soloist and play in a band with other musicians at the same time. So I have no routine or set show. This is all just wailing away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dhwsq6uAEE
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Default Re: Saturn Video

Nice Bish. That Saturn kit sounds good, even if it is a Mapex! Hehehehe, I could resist!

BTW, you are incredibly smooth across the toms in both the right hand, and the left hand return lead. Nice!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

They sound pretty good to me, Bish. I love the sound of your bass but wonder about the resonance from the floor toms...quite long. Do you like that?

User Info Menu

Very smooth rolls man, you fly around that kit with ease, nice work and your drums sound great.
    FILL YOUR LIFE WITH INSPIRATION TO INSPIRE

DW Collectors - Paragon - Vic Firth -

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    I spent some time switching out the heads on my Saturns and have a test run with the new heads.

They are Evans G2 clears.

Give a listen...

Please remember that I'm not a soloist and play in a band with other musicians at the same time. So I have no routine or set show. This is all just wailing away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dhwsq6uAEE
    HOLA COMO ESTAS BISH MI AMIGO CRETIVE ARTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST (CAT) Very COOL ITS DEEP within your CREATIVE ARTISTIC PASSIONATE MIND & SOUL GRACIAS As you JOURNEY*and SHARE **

User Info Menu

Thanks for the positive comments.

Thanks for watching, too!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiacovaz View Post
    They sound pretty good to me, Bish. I love the sound of your bass but wonder about the resonance from the floor toms...quite long. Do you like that?
    What you aren't hearing is the real depth of the drums. The cam mic just isn't even close. What you hear with the mic isn't near as intense as being near them when they go off. A lot more of the "Feel" of the drums are present and not captured through the camera. Does that make sense?
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    What you aren't hearing is the real depth of the drums. The cam mic just isn't even close. What you hear with the mic isn't near as intense as being near them when they go off. A lot more of the "Feel" of the drums are present and not captured through the camera. Does that make sense?

It does make sense in that "Live" and up close is always prefered. But, I do know what you mean and kind of thought that was the case. In any regard, the Saturn outfit is a mnstrous set of drums...Gregg Bissonett clinic on them here a few years ago. And, they are certainly not wasted on you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiacovaz View Post

And, they are certainly not wasted on you.
    I'm honored you say that! Coming from you that means a lot. Thank you!
    Signature here