View Poll Results: What's Gonna Happen This Election?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Demicrats take over Congress

3 50.00%
  • Republicans keep controll of congress

1 16.67%
  • Green Party takes over

1 16.67%
  • Libertarian ideals are embraced nationwide

0 0%
  • Bush wins battle of the bands

1 16.67%

Thread: Politics

User Info Menu

Default Politics

I see from reading over the forums that we have a pretty wide range of polittcal views in here. So what do you think of the upcoming elections? Got somebody you love? Hate? Hate 'em all?

User Info Menu

I don't like most of the politicians running. I'm tired of the back-stabbing campaigns and the phony rhetoric. I look forward to 2008 when I can help vote Barack Obama into office. I'll be writing him a letter soon to encourage him to run.

User Info Menu

Another candidate for spelling school: Demicrats? Controll? lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    Another candidate for spelling school: Demicrats? Controll? lol
    yeah, fourth grade was tough on some of us

User Info Menu

you could add crazy radical anarchists take over the country, which is highly unlikely but that would be interesting
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

I'll be suprized if the DemOcrats don't take over the House and Senate. Bush has been a boat anchor on the GOP every since his "you're doing a hell of a job, Brownie" statement. There's still some hard core Bush supporters, but I think that many of us who were holding our noses when we voted for him are a bit tired of the blundering.

Obama is amazingly charming. I don't share his political views, but the guy definately has personal appeal. He seems to have a lot more character the the last Democrat we had for a president.

User Info Menu

Go Canada!! Stephen Harper for President of the United States!! and canada of course
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

im politically neutral...you should of added a NEUTRAL button...that would of been politically correct...
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

I could care less. As long as Hilary Clinton doesn't take over the country.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 13drummer
    I could care less. As long as Hilary Clinton doesn't take over the country.
    Yeah, she's probably my least favorite of the whole bunch.

User Info Menu

It's highly unlikely that Mr. George Bush would win any sort of battle of the bands. And I say our choices, for president, will be (this is just a joke but it could happen) Hilary Clinton, and Arnold Schwartzenager.

i can honestly say I favor neither, and If this actually happens....... Well I suppose I'll just have to move out of the country. Of America that is, I keep forgetting that this is the WORLDWIDE WEB and I just assume that everybody is from the same place.

User Info Menu

Arnold can't run. He's a native of Austria. Even if he could run, he couldn't get the support of the Republican base. He's not conservative enough. Only here in California, or maybe in Massachusetts could he be called right wing.

User Info Menu

I cant run...i was born in germany...gah not that i'd want to i let the politcians get on with their own stuff and ill do mine
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit