Thread: Sigler - CUSTOM CLASSIC PRO MAPLE

User Info Menu

Default Sigler - CUSTOM CLASSIC PRO MAPLE

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum my name is Joel. I played years ago until career and family set new priorities. My son is starting to play now, he plays the snare in the school band. I am looking to buy him a set and came across a brand on ebay (Sigler - CUSTOM CLASSIC PRO MAPLE). A 6 piece kit with hardware $599. Has anyone dealt with Sigler before? The set looks quite nice and they have a video clip of a guy playing them and they sound pretty good. Any thoughts from you all, advice on another set. My son is 14 also plays guitar.

Thanks

User Info Menu

Default Re: Sigler - CUSTOM CLASSIC PRO MAPLE

Welcome to the forum .

I cant help with Sigler drums , never saw / heard of them .

I bought my son ( 12 years old ) a set of Ludwig Acsent drums that were about 100 bucks less. Came with cymbals sticks stands .

Good luck .

User Info Menu

Hi and welcome to drumchat ! I have seen the sigler stuff They sell different kits with low end hardware. My advice to you is call someone like .. and get a name brand kit. Mapex has a 100% birch kit that can be bought in that price range with nice mapex hardware. I just bought a 7 piece kit complete for not much more than that and this is a very nice quality killer sounding kit .

E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks Guys, I just ran across a 5 piece Yamaha Stage Custom Birch with Sabian AA cymbals for $550 in Craig's list, guy says "like new", I think I'll check them out.

Joel

User Info Menu

There had been some postings about the Sigler drums not to long ago. If I recall, the concensus was that the drums are on the lower-end and would be okay as a student model kit to learn on. Other than that, I can't help you much as I've never heard of them much less played them before now.

User Info Menu

FIACOVAZ, Do you know where the thread is? I tried a search but came up with 0 hits.

Thanks, Joel

User Info Menu

I put "sigler drums" in Google and it brought up this page. WOW! That was fast.
    - Tom

Everyone loves FREE... like this free drum forum. But like your car and even your drums, they require upkeep and maintenance and that requires money.

Will you consider Shopping at Drum Bum to help support this forum?

Or make a donation here.

I know from working with Drum Bum through the years, that this forum is costly to run. It requires server fees, hosting, ongoing moderation, advertising, software upgrades, security certificates and IT work when it breaks. All in addition to the expenses that come from running a business. These costs are offset (hopefully) by members that click through to Drum Bum to make a purchase now and then, if not make a contribution to help keep it running.

On behalf of Drum Bum, thank you for your consideration.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 05WideGuy View Post
    FIACOVAZ, Do you know where the thread is? I tried a search but came up with 0 hits.

Thanks, Joel

Sorry Joel, I don't. However, as Tom (Drummer) suggests, do a Google on Sigler and you'll probably find a lot of information. BTW, welcome to the Forum!!