Thread: adding mounts to a rack.

User Info Menu

Default adding mounts to a rack.

ok so i just boungt a pearl pr80 rack and got 4 clamps to but my arms in and mount my cymbals from. but i need more than 4 cymbal mounts in the near future, after adding the clamp how do i get boom arms without buying cymbal stands?
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Default Re: adding mounts to a rack.

Most music stores carry them. If your shopping on a budget Guitar Center has their brand called Sound Percussion. It's decent I have a couple. Musicians Frend has a bunch.
    GONE!

User Info Menu

Sorry Monster, but I had to edit out the commercial link. Drum Chat receives support from Drum Bum, so links to other retailers just bites the hand that feeds us. It was decided a while back to stop linking to other retailers.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Ohhhh ok I understand. Sorry
    GONE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Sorry Monster, but I had to edit out the commercial link. Drum Chat receives support from Drum Bum, so links to other retailers just bites the hand that feeds us. It was decided a while back to stop linking to other retailers.
    so links to things that drumbum does not offer is bad? being able to link pics and stuff to answer questions is very usefull. it is one thing that has helped me make alot of decisions in the past concerning purchases (as i remember it helping you too way back), and is one of the things i enjoy about forums. is it okay to link to manufacturers sites?

as for adding additional claps to a rack make sure you order the correct model for your rack as not all pearl racks are the same. isnt the dr80 the oldschool black one?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain View Post
    \. isnt the dr80 the oldschool black one?
    yup got it uber cheep on eBay.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound