Thread: Pdp402

User Info Menu

Default Pdp402

Well, I got a call from my girl saying, can you bring me a bag of ice to the Post office. She is a Rural carrier. So, when I get there she gives me this box and says HAVE a GREAT Day! Well it turned out to be my PDP402 pedal. Also is a Gibralter Drop Clutch and 12pr sticks. Looks like it will be a long day at work. I am anticipating playing right now, but it wouldn't be very neighborly! Details coming!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Pdp402

OH man, what a tease. LOL

Nice, man, nice!!!!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Congrats mate....

Wow...I bet your girl is so lovely, mate....

Man...if only I got such a kind girl....
    My Kit :
    TAMA Imperialstar Midnight Blue
    REMO Encore Heads....
    Meinl Cowbell
    16" Zildjian Avedis Thin Crash
    16" Paiste Alpha Medium Crash
    20" Meinl Rakes Medium Ride
    14" Paiste 3000 Rude Hi-Hat
    8" PST-5 Splash
    6" Meinl Classic Splash
    10" WUHAN S series Splash
    16" ZHT EFX
    17" Stagg China
    P122 Double bass pedal

User Info Menu

Dude that is awesome, what is a surprise or did you know you were getting them? If it was a surprise you should take her to a nice dinner, buy her flowers and treat her like a queen, she deserves it. Right on man.
    FILL YOUR LIFE WITH INSPIRATION TO INSPIRE

DW Collectors - Paragon - Vic Firth -

User Info Menu

My kinda girl!

User Info Menu

Wow, what a girl, cherish her she deserves it. also enjoy your pedal and other goodies.

User Info Menu

Congrats on the new pedal and drop clutch. It should be a fun time on the kit, but make sure your girl friend feels how much you appreciate what she did before you sit down and play with the new toys! She sounds like a keeper!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

I knew they were coming, but expected them a little later in the week. The USPS is pretty good about working through holidays. That's where I met my girl. I started out as the maintenance boy, then temporary rural carrier. After my term expired, they gave me the boot. Not really, but they brought in a full timer and I got bumped. All for the best. I wouldn't be with her if I still worked there. We both agree that working together and being together is a bad idea. We wouldn't have much to talk about, and no time to miss each other. She's not too crazy about the volume of the drums. I usually play drums and bass when she's not around. Yeah, she's a good girl!
    Well, it's time for me to set this new founded contraption and see how silly I sound!! Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

User Info Menu

Congrats dude
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy