Thread: .Shoutbox.

User Info Menu

Smile .Shoutbox.

Does anyone use the Shoutbox anymore....only 6 people have used it all day...lets spread the love and make this feel more like a community than a boring web-site!

My Kit - Mapex Saturn 6 Pc., Iron Cobra Double Pedal, 14 Sabian HHX Evolution HH, 20 Avedis Ping Ride, Zildjian 16 Vintage Crash, Zildjian K 17 Thin Dry Crash, Sabian HHX Evolution 16 Crash, Evans Heads, Sennheiser Mikes

User Info Menu

Default Re: .Shoutbox.

I use it every once in a while. I talk. Or I just say hello, check the forum and leave!
    “The doctor listens in with a stethoscope and hears sounds of a warpath Indian drum.”

User Info Menu

This forum is quite normal when it comes to the flow of traffic. It's actually picked up over the last few months. It's not the biggest of course but we never wanted to be. You tend to lose that personal touch. But when the shoutbox is not buzzing it does in fact make it appear like it's slower in here. We've become accustomed to seeing the action in there. It went through a phase when it was real busy and now it's died down some. The shoutbox is an interesting animal. It seems it's all or nothing with that thing. LOL

... Hey; we're lucky to at least have one!
    Last edited by drummer; 07-07-2008 at 06:31 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazydrummer View Post
    Does anyone use the Shoutbox anymore....only 6 people have used it all day...lets spread the love and make this feel more like a community than a boring web-site!

I never think to use it much, I kind of forget it is there. I am more interested in what is going on in the forums it seems!

User Info Menu

About a month or so ago, I had posted a thread titled "Is It Me Or..." and it was about how slow I noticed the shout box was getting to be. As Drummer replied, it's normal for the summertime. During the school year, this Forum is usually quite full, so much so to the point that it gets to be difficult to utilize the Shout Box because there are so many in here a the same time.

User Info Menu

Hola como estas *CRAZYDRUMMER * Mi amigo CREATIVE ARTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST (CAT) I Use the SHOUT BOX *Alot **
    when the time is RIGHT** GRACIAS

User Info Menu

i am on it right now. Whenever i can get someone to talk then i am all over it but other than that theres not much i can do.
    "You have to love music more then food. More than air. More than yourself."-The Wizard (August Rush)

I think I can realistically say that I will never be too old to laugh at a fart. Ever. -dave0549jv

If we give up, we will never know what we might have been. - Pastor Bob

DC Record for most users online at once! Be there or be square! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html
    RIP Frank

User Info Menu

Im in and out during the day cause Im at work . When I am logged in I do check back and forth from the shout-box to the different forums trying to catch up on threads .

User Info Menu

Cool Re: .Shoutbox.

Yeah...what gonefishin' said.

Seriously, many of us workin' guys can't shout during the day (you may notice GF and a few of our buddies come in during their lunch breaks at midmorning or noon [local time]).

With my job, one day I work an evening shift (which accounts for my posts after midnight local time); one day I work a morning shift (which accounts for my late afternoon posts); today, I'm off...

Just be patient and hang in there. It's gonna get wild soon enough!

And if you've never used the shoutbox, try it. We veteran shouters don't bite, and we welcome everyone!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

i use it a little bit to say hey and things, but never get any replies
    being a succesful musician has nothing to do with being signed, popular or making alot of money. It has to do with making great music.

User Info Menu

well i used to post a lot but my timezone is different so I keep on missing everyone
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered