Thread: Drum heads

User Info Menu

Default Drum heads

hey drummers, i am getting ready to buy new drum heads, right now i have remo clear pinstripes, i am wanting to buy the remo black heads or the coated ones, what do u guys think i should get.
    being a succesful musician has nothing to do with being signed, popular or making alot of money. It has to do with making great music.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Drum heads

What you already had. LOL
    Signature here

User Info Menu

oh ok, well i thought it would be cool to get the coated ones for a change, what do u think?
    being a succesful musician has nothing to do with being signed, popular or making alot of money. It has to do with making great music.

User Info Menu

try them, what series are you considering?

User Info Menu

i dk i havent looked into them, i just wanted remo coated heads so i dk, any ideas

User Info Menu

have you considered the suedes?
    Signature here

User Info Menu

well what exactly is the diff. between them and the coated and renaissance

User Info Menu

alright, i checked into it a little bit, i am kinda leaning towards the Remo coated powerstroke 3, does anybody own or owned these before and know if they would be pretty good to get