Thread: Proud DREAMHOUND basher!!!

User Info Menu

Default Proud DREAMHOUND basher!!!

Well hello to all of you out there (or better, in here)...

I`m Masko and I play in a band called DREAMHOUND, as you all have already figured out form the title...

We are a metal-core/melodic band from Zadar, Croatia... Still local, but it`s looking pretty good for us this summer, so the (national) breakthrough should be somewhere around the corner (we have some deals and plans for an album realese in december)... We play for over a year now, but we had a name change and some position swaps (former name "StillNaming", some member changes and they kicked me from guitar/vocals to )... I never actualy played drumms before now, but I always wanted and seeing that I proved well talented and (strangely) skilled enough I took up drumms...

That`s it from me for now... Hope to hear from someone soon and maybe find some friends in the drum world...

User Info Menu

Default Re: Proud DREAMHOUND basher!!!

Welcome to Drum Chat Masko. It's nice to have a new drumming friend from Croatia!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Thanx... Really glad to be here... I hope to hear from a lot of people and learn something from the long time players... My journey has just started but I belive it will last a lifetime...

User Info Menu

Welcome, Masko...you found a terrific Forum and we all hope to see you around asking questions and sharing your experiences.