Thread: Make it Better Later

User Info Menu

Default Make it Better Later

Yet another band that I play in

I joined MIBL (mibble!) earlier in the year when their drummer quit. I took it as a great opportunity to improve because some of the songs are a bit challenging and I'm hoping to push myself further with it when we make the next album.

We're doing a UK tour in August which should be great fun and should hopefully coincide with the release of an EP.

As for the style of the band it is a Pop Rock/Ska/Punk type affair. We have desperately tried to be different by having a violinist in the band :-P

Here's the Myspace http://www.myspace.com/makeitbetterlater

I should point out that I am not on any of those recordings as they were made with the old drummer but they are fairly representative. I recommend THE PIRATE SONG. Hehe
    "Then when we do... The Afro Cuban... I'm going to go... To my Coooowwwwbell!" - Bernard Purdie

User Info Menu

Default Re: Make it Better Later

Great stuff Yom!! Good luck on the tour!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

YOM-
    Lotza Gratz, Sounds like you fell in with some good folks! Oh Yeah, The fiddle kills!!
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaah, The Pirate Song! Too cool.
    Q-Would you buy another one if it were stolen?
    A-Well yeah... But, I'd probly turn into a homicidal maniac first!

User Info Menu

Awesome! I'm a big fan of "Headlines and Lies" good song. I'm also diggin' "Eric" the drums are sweet! Cant wait to hear what comes out next. Good luck man!
    "You can take away our keys, you can take away our phones, but you can NOT take away our dreams......Yeah!, thats because were like, sleeping when we have them."