Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damage!!!

User Info Menu

Default Damage!!!

YET ANOTHER UPDATE TO THIS THREAD...SCROLL DOWN!!!!!!!

Damage Over Time is a hard rock band from sacramento, california. mostly compared to Pantera, Mudvayne and Inflames, d.o.t has performed in various clubs around the entire state of california and nevada. All of the national acts have included vicious rumors, obituary, five bolt main, powerman 5000 and many others.

this band has not yet signed to a record label.
    please check us out at http://www.myspace.com/damageovertime any feedback would be very helpful.

thanks--J.Steel--DAMAGE OVER TIME--Sacto, calif.
    Last edited by DamageDrummer; 04-11-2010 at 09:47 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Damage!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DamageDrummer View Post
    Damage Over Time is a hard rock band from sacramento, california. mostly compared to Pantera, Mudvayne and Inflames, d.o.t has performed in various clubs around the entire state of california and nevada. All of the national acts have included vicious rumors, obituary, five bolt main, powerman 5000 and many others.

this band has not yet signed to a record label.
    please check us out at http://www.myspace.com/damageovertime any feedback would be very helpful.

thanks--J.Steel--DAMAGE OVER TIME--Sacto, calif.
    HOLA COMO ESTAS DAMAGEDRUMMER * MI AMIGO CREATIVE ARTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST (CAT) VERY TIGHT *HOT*Your Own Unique
    Creative artistry Compliments your other Artist***NEW DIMENSIONS within your JOURNEYS** GRACIAS

User Info Menu

hola- como estas. gracias buddy, its good to hear from ya!
    Last edited by DamageDrummer; 08-07-2008 at 09:52 PM. Reason: spanish needed for stickswizzarddragon

User Info Menu

You guys are killer Jerry!
    The myspace page looks really sharp too!

User Info Menu

great band, cool page too!

if women don't find you handsome.
    they should atleast find you handy.

User Info Menu

thanks timm and peachtx.. it has taken alot of work with the webpage, the whole thing was drawn by hand and then computer enhanced by our samples guy mikee. the guy is an awesome artist! you should see what he can do with graphics for a car!!!

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Damage!!!

UPDATE TO THIS THREAD. thanks for the support of the members of drumchat that are also on Damage Over Time's friend list on myspace (you know who you are). for those that are curious, click this link http://www.myspace.com/damageovertime . some have been anticipating the release of our new music because the music that is posted right now is almost 5 years old.

Damage Over Time is in the studio right now, and we plan to have new (very different) music released on the page sometime after September 1rst. the band has a couple new members and the music has changed alot, this is the best stuff to come out of this band since we started 10 years ago. the band has never been this good, thats why we recently gained the attention of some very important people that are putting us into the studio A.S.A.P.

A special thanks to all of the drumchat members that have supported this band.

DamageDrummer
    Last edited by DamageDrummer; 06-19-2009 at 08:06 PM.

User Info Menu

UPDATE TO THIS THREAD. thanks for the support of the members of drumchat that are also on Damage Over Time's friend list on myspace (you know who you are). for those that are curious, click this link http://www.myspace.com/damageovertime . some have been anticipating the release of our new music because the music that is posted right now is almost 5 years old.

Damage Over Time is in the studio right now, and we plan to have new (very different) music released on the page sometime after September 1rst. the band has a couple new members and the music has changed alot, this is the best stuff to come out of this band since we started 10 years ago. the band has never been this good, thats why we recently gained the attention of some very important people that are putting us into the studio A.S.A.P.

A special thanks to all of the drumchat members that have supported this band.

DamageDrummer
    That's awesome DD!! I am a fan of the band and can't wait to hear the new tunes!!! Hopefully I will still be here when they become available. And why did this thread have so FEW responses to it??? Should have been at least 2-3 pages worth!!
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH

Click for Gear Pics!

DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by redheaddrummer03 View Post
    And why did this thread have so FEW responses to it??? Should have been at least 2-3 pages worth!!
    its because the music is good, but it has its flaws. its okay though i am well aware of this and i am not offended. it has taken a while to get to this stage, but when the new music is relesed, it will be that good. we already have some of the songs done, but not mastered due to complications with the technician. the stuff that we already have is unlike anything that is out there right now. yes i am that confident that the stuff i have already heard will be a hard hitter.

very good question bro!

Larrysperf Guest

Gotta love thru the violence something about that song I have always liked

PearlDrummer18 Guest

You guys rock DD!!!! I had never heard any of you guys music before this but now i'm definately a fan! Thanks for posting!!

User Info Menu

HA HA HEY BROTHER! I finally get to hear YOUR music now. One word dude, SICK. Good work and keep on keepin on!
    www.fadesaway.com

Matt...
    Fades Away

Forever I am Forgiven, and Forever, I will Rejoice.

User Info Menu

DD.........cool site dude . Best of luck in the studio .
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

THIS IS IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Damage Over Time has been signed to the indie label, Incinerator records. Our new album is finished but not released for a couple weeks---(release date TBA) as well as a huge line of new gear and red hot new U.S. tours and shows are in the works. Our tour bus will also be here in a couple of months. The new websites are here also. Keep checking back for updates--- http://www.myspace.com/damageovertime. THANKS FOR THE ONGOING SUPPORT OF DRUMCHATTERS---YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

User Info Menu

Damage Over Time has been signed to the indie label, Incinerator records. Our new album is finished but not released for a couple weeks---(release date TBA) as well as a huge line of new gear and red hot new U.S. tours and shows are in the works. Our tour bus will also be here in a couple of months. The new websites are here also. Keep checking back for updates--- http://www.myspace.com/damageovertime. THANKS FOR THE ONGOING SUPPORT OF DRUMCHATTERS---YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!
    Awesome!! Congrats, DD!

Coming over to SJ any time soon?
    Matt

User Info Menu

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Look forward to hearing more. Remember us DC-ers and don't be a stranger.
    "I consider every drummer that ever played before me an influence, in every way." (Buddy Rich)

"How do you keep 90 people together with one stick? I've got two sticks and i can't keep 5 people together." (Ian Paice)

User Info Menu

Congrats bro! It's only a matter of time before you start doing worlds tours, eh? haha

No, seriously, if you guys do get big enough to go on a world tour, come to Wellington, New Zealand. Seriously.

PS. The Soldier Soul album cover is awesome
    - Zack

User Info Menu

dude that is some awesome news come pick me up when you guys get the tour bus i'll be your drum tech =]
    PEARL MASTERS MCX in Bronze Glass
    24x18
    16x16
    13x9
    Camilo:''your guitarrist is awesome',Xweasel: ''yeah he's asian''

User Info Menu

Congratulations DD, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Glad to hear that the hard work has paid off.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

DD I'm so proud . You def diserve this for all your hard work.
    Zildjian-Gretsch-Remo
    "drumming is about time and I'm still having a good time!"

User Info Menu

Well done man! I wouldlove to be in your position right now! :P

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

Larrysperf Guest

Congrates and thru the Violence is still my fav.

User Info Menu

GREAT news Damage!! I wish you guys nothing but the best, keep us in the loop!!
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH

Click for Gear Pics!

DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

User Info Menu

thanks for your kind words everyone. it has taken me 20 years to get to this point, and hopefully it will work out!

hahaha sorry dude no world tour yet, but a u.s. tour for sure but we need to go with a bigger named band. there are some big named bands that we can go with, but nothing is for sure yet.

User Info Menu

Guess who just found his new favorite band? Man you guys rock!
    Sabian Squad (Albeit Ironically )

Check out my Youtube Channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/AustVaiv?feature=mhee