Thread: World Series anyone?

User Info Menu

Default World Series anyone?

Anyone watchin' the game right now? 3-3, ST.L is up. I not a detroit fan or st. louis fan, but I'd rather have the cards win. I hate detroit. hint. hint(Yankees Series).

User Info Menu

Thumbs down World Series anyone?

At last check it was 4-3 Cards, tying run on for the Tigers in the top of the eighth...it was tied until shortly after I got in from my drum lesson...then it got interesting...

I'm a Cards fan, but "it ain't over till it's over," to cite a Yankee legend who grew up in St. Louis: Yogi Berra...darn! Brandon Inge just smacked a home run as I was ready to post this...

Maybe I should review my rain-dance riffs!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

cards just now went up 5-4.

User Info Menu

Sorry, but there's just been one too many baseball strikes for me. Ditto for football and the rest of those crybabies. I don't follow any of it anymore.

User Info Menu

I really don't care much for football, but I just can't go without baseball.

User Info Menu

who won anyways i didnt watch any of it

Detroit or St Louis
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn