Thread: Just finished our E.P

User Info Menu

Default Just finished our E.P

anyone who is into metal check out my band at www.myspace.com/distorteddreams we just finished recording the e.p and there online

Thanks a bunch XxX

User Info Menu

Default Re: Just finished our E.P

What no feedback? thats poo lol

User Info Menu

Double poster. Boooo.

Your band has really accomplished a good professional sound for metal. I used to really like this kind of music, but it's not hip to me anymore...probably because I use words like hip.
    I'm curious to know how popular hardcore-ish metal is in the UK, cause it's like a plague here in America.
    Anyway, from the recordings I heard, you guys are pretty tight and together. Nice job.

User Info Menu

I just requested friends. Cool tunes!

User Info Menu

Actually not many bands play our style of music anymore in the UK,specially in wales.whats popular at the moment is "death/brutal metal",the craper your atitude is and the more "brutal" you are the more popular you become with the scene,you have to be coverd in ridicilous tatoo's,have rubbish emo/scene kid hair,wear the tightest jeans ever half way down your legs and hate the world & your parents to get anywhere in the local music scene...its ruining it for bands like mine who dont do the whole music fashion thing but itl pass,these fads always do