Thread: new hi-hats

User Info Menu

Default new hi-hats

My birthday was last friday and once again my wife shocked me. My presents were a new 14" Zildjain K sessions bottom and a 14'' Zildjain A custom mastersound top and a 50 dollar gift card from GC.

User Info Menu

Default Re: new hi-hats

thats just not fair...i got a PDA for my birthday...sigh...congrats!
    My Kit - Mapex Saturn 6 Pc., Iron Cobra Double Pedal, 14 Sabian HHX Evolution HH, 20 Avedis Ping Ride, Zildjian 16 Vintage Crash, Zildjian K 17 Thin Dry Crash, Sabian HHX Evolution 16 Crash, Evans Heads, Sennheiser Mikes

User Info Menu

Wow! Nice!
    Joe-

www.bebo.com/cleargunshot
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    My Band,One Song On The Page

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by warrior9 View Post
    My birthday was last friday and once again my wife shocked me. My presents were a new 14" Zildjain K sessions bottom and a 14'' Zildjain A custom mastersound top and a 50 dollar gift card from GC.
    Very nice warrior , congrats .

User Info Menu

i'm sure that many maried drummers in here are very jealous
    Keep On Drumming

User Info Menu

I think she is buttering me up. Her Birthday is next month and she has been talking about going to Germany to visit her parents. I've found some good prices on a ticket so I guess I'll take some vacation time and play Mr. Mom while she is gone.

User Info Menu

How about we introduce your wife to my wife??

User Info Menu

I must admit I am a very lucky man! She really supports my passion for drumming after all of these years. She knows it more than just a hobby and something my son and I enjoy together. I still have 1 more cymbal to get to complete my collection. Maybe Christmas will be good to me. I'm looking at getting a new ride. Most likely a K Custom.

User Info Menu

excellent idea of the ride, just when you get it, you can send it to me! i'll fax you my adress!

if women don't find you handsome.
    they should atleast find you handy.

User Info Menu

Cool birthday gifts. i have one coming up too and I am hoping for drum related stuff.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by warrior9 View Post
    Ive been thinking and need to know .

1.)why mix / match hi-hats ( Im thinking just like anything else its personal preference to your ears )

2. ) how mmany others do the same thing

3.) I thought they would be sold as a matched pair , so does the music store mind seperating them.