Thread: trick v1 pro single pedal

User Info Menu

Default trick v1 pro single pedal

well i got two of these off eBay for uber cheep, a brand new one form a bankrupting music dealer, and a used one about 3 years old. well having both makes me appreciate the most random modern features. well anyway these are both internal compression springs, witch makes them so easy to adjust and so much smother, and it also allows for independent cams, the foot board and the beater has a cam that you can put any ware, no matter how strange the setup you can do it instantly and they have marks so you can find out exactly are you set it and re do it easily, the new one even has marks on the spring housing for reference too, the beater has an indepently adjustable head, that you can place any ware on the shaft. and on the new one they have a pivot in the head so it can strike flat on it for great impact, you can adjust the stroke length (its not a chain beater its a metal plate with three holes for stroke.) its the most freakishly adjustable pedal on this planet, but the part that grabed my attention the most. to attach it to the bass you hold down a lever slide it on the hoop and let the lever fly, thats it, its marvelous. even with out everything else that feature ould be worth full price.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Default Re: trick v1 pro single pedal

Sweet!
    I seriously considered these before I got the Eliminators, just didn't have the $$$ for them. I saw that there is also a linkage you can buy to use them as doubles...
    Do you have 2 bass drums?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by peach_tx View Post
    Sweet!
    I seriously considered these before I got the Eliminators, just didn't have the $$$ for them. I saw that there is also a linkage you can buy to use them as doubles...
    Do you have 2 bass drums?
    yes i do, i play a Tama double bass rock star kit, i hate double pedals, the second bass really doesn't take up any more room, and for the sound i can get out of these babies ill take any hassle they though at me and still love em.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

cool review thanks!