Thread: Suspyre Seeking Double Bass Drummer

User Info Menu

Default Suspyre Seeking Double Bass Drummer

Suspyre, a progressive/power metal band out of central New Jersey is seeking a double bass drummer to become a permanent member of their band. They are signed to Sensory Records (Laser's Edge Group).

Applicants MUST possess the following:
    1. A demonstrated ability to play with impeccable timing and accuracy. Knowledge of music theory is a plus.
    2. Confidence in themselves but also a willingness to be a team player.
    3. Proficiency in playing songs with odd time signatures. Able to play double bass at speeds up to 200 bpm.
    4. Residency in the United States' East Coast (NJ/PA/NY residency is preferred).
    5. At least 18 years old. Preferably between the ages of 20 - 30 since the band is relatively young.
    6. A familiarity with the SUSPYRE catalog.
    7. A flexible work schedule, since should you land the gig you will be asked to do extensive touring with the band and weekend recording sessions.

Applicants should contact Suspyre's Manager, Jill Hughes for more information (contact info on Suspyre website) about the audition process. Auditions will be held until position is filled.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Suspyre Seeking Double Bass Drummer

Ya see that Susan?... (Lie about your age!) LOL

User Info Menu

im 15 and im pretty sure i cant do that! but send me a plane ticket and i will be you full time drummer! i dont mind missing school! who needs a sophmore year?

if women don't find you handsome.
    they should atleast find you handy.

User Info Menu

i could do it, but im in Utah and dont have the money to move so no good for me.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

...If only I lived remotely near the area. These opportunities keep coming up and my location just keeps bring me down.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by begtimm561 View Post
    im 15 and im pretty sure i cant do that! but send me a plane ticket and i will be you full time drummer! i dont mind missing school! who needs a sophmore year?

You do, young man!!

User Info Menu

OK all you metal maniacs here's your chance. I've heard some bragging about 360 bpm so get a plane ticket and you could be on your way to stardum !! Whats a few hungred dollars to start your new music career ! Go for it guys and let us know how things go . And good luck !!
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2slow View Post
    OK all you metal maniacs here's your chance. I've heard some bragging about 360 bpm so get a plane ticket and you could be on your way to stardum !! Whats a few hungred dollars to start your new music career ! Go for it guys and let us know how things go . And good luck !!
    I'll double dog dare our metal drummers on this 2slow. You all let us know how the auditions go boys!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by backtodrum View Post
    I'll double dog dare our metal drummers on this 2slow. You all let us know how the auditions go boys!
    tell ya what, you buy the plane ticket and ill do it in a heart beat.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdavie View Post
    tell ya what, you buy the plane ticket and ill do it in a heart beat.
    If I bought the plane ticket then you would have nothing to loose and you might not do your best. If you bought your own plane ticket then you would be more focused on getting the gig to recoup your investment, Really it is for your own good trust me!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by backtodrum View Post
    If I bought the plane ticket then you would have nothing to loose and you might not do your best. If you bought your own plane ticket then you would be more focused on getting the gig to recoup your investment, Really it is for your own good trust me!
    you could buy a one way ticket so i have no way to get back home and have to do my best.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiacovaz View Post

You do, young man!!
    lmao, i know, thanks for not agreeing with me!

if women don't find you handsome.
    they should atleast find you handy.