Thread: Custom titles

User Info Menu

Default Custom titles

Other forums that I've belonged to allow the user to have a custom title next to his username and avatar (replacing the default newbie, respected chatter, etc.).
    Perhaps it's possible to at least let loyal members do this, for example, people who have a couple hundred posts or more.
    It does make things more fun.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Custom titles

I'll ask admin about it Dan. Thanks for the suggestion.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Custom titles

One of the things that has intrigued me about this forum is its structure...not wanting to be like the others. I kind of looked at it as having to earn our current title by virtue of what we contribute to the Forum through our Posts. I've actually seen a lot of excellent thinking demonstrated here by a lot of people. For many of us, it didn't matter how we rose up the Titular List...we did it because we had something to say as well as to offer. I guess what I'm saying is, I got to be a Top Dog because I posted 1,000 times. That took some time, effort and a whole lot of thinking. I didn't set the Titles or conditions to attain them but, I, and lot of others, stayed around long enough to earn them. I don't suppose allowing Custom names will hurt anything but you guys do what you want...