Thread: Anyone in Staten Island?

User Info Menu

Default Anyone in Staten Island?

I've been trying desperately to start a band for the past year. I know about 4 groups of kids who need me to drum, but it seems like nobody is as eager as I am to start something that could be big one day.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Anyone in Staten Island?

I don't think you would get any help here with that question since this drum chat and everyone here drums.

User Info Menu

There is an old saying among the professionals...those who talk about doing something never do because they are to busy talking about it. You want to start a band, terrific! Get out there and find YOUR people.

User Info Menu

I would think it is easy to find people in a city that size , start posting want - ads in your local music stores if they will let you .Good luck .

User Info Menu

I went to staten island....I don't want to offend you but we got the ferry out there to see the statue for free. We ended up in the same town the wu tang were from and we felt a bit intimidated... and i went into a taco bell, which was pretty disgusting.where i asked for two large cokes and i got two large coleslaws....We didnt realise that most tourists just get the first ferry outta there...

ok ill stop ...