2 18.18%
  • you have an overwhelming urge to wear a barret & Burkenstocks

0 0%
  • you have just joined a Carpenters cover band

1 9.09%

Thread: What's The Curse?

User Info Menu

Default What's The Curse?

Ok, I said those who didn't vote would be cursed, but I can't decide just what it should be. Pick your fave. Oh yeah, failure to pick will (you guessed it) bring an everlasting curse.

User Info Menu

are we supposed to supply our own curse? i already voted.. but if it was a curse for those who didn't i think they should loose their drums. that would REALLY suck
    I Someone With Autism!

User Info Menu

Sorry, took me a couple of minutes to put this nonsence together. Hurry and vote before you find yourself wearing a barret, or something.

User Info Menu

I voted for the first one.. cuz that would just be horror. lol I wouldnt wanna be one of "them". haha i thought that was a great way of putting it roaddebris
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

i voted for the celine dion thingy cuz i would never want to lose anything regarding drums, especially timing
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

i picked the cops coming when i practiced that would suck my neighbor`s a cop and a couple of my friends dads so that would be really annoying
    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The street are fields that never die.
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You`d rather cry
    I`d rather fly.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by amputechture
    i voted for the celine dion thingy cuz i would never want to lose anything regarding drums, especially timing
    *speaking in hoarse, overly loud wisper*

Pppsssstt! Amp, it's not real. Don't tell anyone, but I don't really have supernatural powers.

User Info Menu

This is great! Who would'nt want to be the berrat and berkenstock wearing keytar player that the cops harass everytime their Carpenter's cover band starts playing Celine Dion tunes off time? Maybe I should wish for that on the other thread! I don't think that ones corruptable in any way, shape, or form. LOL
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Lollolololollolololol

User Info Menu

OMG, not clapping in time. I can't stand it when audience members clap on the one. This would be a true curse indeed!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1DrumBum
    This is great! Who would'nt want to be the berrat and berkenstock wearing keytar player that the cops harass everytime their Carpenter's cover band starts playing Celine Dion tunes off time? Maybe I should wish for that on the other thread! I don't think that ones corruptable in any way, shape, or form. LOL