Thread: First recording

User Info Menu

Talking First recording

My brother is recording an album for his senior project in highschool and im playing drums on it

JOY!
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

Cool First recording

High-fives, Metal-Head!

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

oh wow thats cool !!
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

thats cooll!! i wish i could record!! when we record its always thro the computer so the bass, vox, and guitar sounds fine but i have to record my drums with a tiny mp3 recorder (rolls eyes) so they sound like paper. OH Well tho, great job btw
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

Congratz man! As soon a my brother and I find a singer who plays guitar and a bass player we're gonna make a demo. Then the recording studio.
    "Music is always an experiment."

User Info Menu

Super cool.