Thread: Drum tabs to sheet music

User Info Menu

Default Drum tabs to sheet music

Does anyone know how to change tabs to sheet music?? I have issues reading the fills. Or if anyone could tell me how to read the fills. Thanks xD

User Info Menu

Default Re: Drum tabs to sheet music

Quote Originally Posted by iAMyourENDiNG. rawwr. View Post
    Does anyone know how to change tabs to sheet music?? I have issues reading the fills. Or if anyone could tell me how to read the fills. Thanks xD
    there is a program call Finale, you would have to manually change it, but this program is free and a great thing to have for writing music
    -Steven

Shazane Guest

Typically you read the fills the same way as everything else in a tab, what is confusing you?

And all it really takes to convert is to write the notes on a staff instead of a tab, most tabs are already organized just like the sheet music would be, because they're the same thing for us.
    Last edited by Shazane; 09-13-2008 at 02:14 AM.

User Info Menu

Thanks.
    Um, only on the tabs I have issues with the timing of the fills. I dont know how, but I massivly (sp) screw it up EVERY time. But I can read it sweet as on sheet music.
    =]

User Info Menu

Anyone that I've ever known that could read something well on sheet music could transcribe the fill themselves. But not you eh?
    - Tom

See the new Drum Bum Store!

When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

No, unfortunatly not.. =[[.
    wow, I suck at spelling.
    'n'ways, yea. I shall try that notation program.