Thread: Buddy Rich last interview on Parkinson, 1of4

User Info Menu

Default Buddy Rich last interview on Parkinson, 1of4

This tv interview had such a major influence on me many years ago, Love him or hate him I strongly recommend all drummers take some time out to listen closely to the greatest drummer of his time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOav6...eature=related

User Info Menu

Default Re: Buddy Rich last interview on Parkinson, 1of4

Good man.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ratmycue View Post
    This tv interview had such a major influence on me many years ago, Love him or hate him I strongly recommend all drummers take some time out to listen closely to the greatest drummer of his time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOav6...eature=related
    HOLA como estas RATMYCUE Mi AMIGO CREATIVE aRTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST(CAT) EXCELLENT *I have seen this Many times *Love it
    GRACIAS *

User Info Menu

I have recently joined the forum to get back into my passion of the drums. For years I watched my hero Buddy Rich on Parkinson and learned all the chops as I had it on a video which I could slow down. Unfortunately I have watched this video so many times the tape has snapped and I am desperately tying to find this great one to one interview just before the great man passed away in 87 but I cannot find it anywhere anymore. I have been put on to this forum by a friend who advised that you might be able to help. I am looking forward to chatting with you all on the matter. I hope you can help
    Thanks
    Taffy