Thread: This is a cool forum!

User Info Menu

Default This is a cool forum!

I'm a newb here, but I have to say that this is a really nice place. I've found that most drum forums are populated by the "I'm better than you" 12-year-olds. Ugh. Not so here. Kudos!

I hope to contribute whenever possible, and likewise, I hope to learn a few things.

Oh, and is there a "Wanted" or "For Sale" area that folks here use?

• 1966 4-piece Ludwig Black Oyster Pearl
    • 2000 8-piece DW Collector's Grey Swirl
    • 2002 8-piece Pearl Masterworks GB Packer Gold
    • 2008 8-piece Tama B&B Lava Glass Glitter
    • Paiste Signature 12, 14, 14, 16, 16, 17, 18, 18, 20, 20, 22
    • Paiste Formula 602 14, 14, 16, 18, 20

User Info Menu

Default Re: This is a cool forum!

Hi Scooter...
    That's the ultimate compliment because the owners set this forum up to be a respectable place and they stay on me and the other mods to enforce it. We have a real classy bunch here.

As for the classifieds... you can't do that here but Drum Bum will be putting something together soon at DrumClassifieds.com. For now you can go there and click through to that section of their site. They don't have pictures right now but you can list anything for free.

User Info Menu

Hail Drumchat!

User Info Menu

Scooter, and Sean, what nice things to say! I, too, feel very fortunate to have found this incredibly supportive place. Glad to have you hanging out with us!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Cool Re: This is a cool forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    I'm a newb here, but I have to say that this is a really nice place. I've found that most drum forums are populated by the "I'm better than you" 12-year-olds. Ugh. Not so here. Kudos!

I hope to contribute whenever possible, and likewise, I hope to learn a few things.

I'm a not-so-newb here, Scooter, and I agree with you! Welcome aboard and we hope to hear more from you as we go along!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

welcome to the forum you big suck up, by the way, Im better than you. keep smiling buddy you will eventually get used to my dry humour, I hope.

Official cowbell hater.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ratmycue View Post
    welcome to the forum you big suck up, by the way, Im better than you. keep smiling buddy you will eventually get used to my dry humour, I hope.
    Hey who let the RAT out of the bag????

We usually only take him out when the newbie gets 10 posts!! We don't like to scare!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post

Hola como estas SCOOTER Mi amigo CREATIVE ARTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST (CAT) WELCOME AMIGO *AS I always STATE THIS
    DRUM CHAT FORUM IS THE WORLDS RENOWNED CLASS ACT ROJO CALIENTE
    PLACE ,FANTASTIC positive HIGH ENERGY & Very Creative Open Minded
    DRUMMER ARTISTS (CATS) &(CATRESS) within THIS Rojo Caliente DRUM CHAT FORUM * Love IT *****GRACIAS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STICKSWIZZARDDRAGON View Post
    Hola como estas SCOOTER Mi amigo CREATIVE ARTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST (CAT) WELCOME AMIGO *AS I always STATE THIS
    DRUM CHAT FORUM IS THE WORLDS RENOWNED CLASS ACT ROJO CALIENTE
    PLACE ,FANTASTIC positive HIGH ENERGY & Very Creative Open Minded
    DRUMMER ARTISTS (CATS) &(CATRESS) within THIS Rojo Caliente DRUM CHAT FORUM * Love IT *****GRACIAS
    Scooter, You have been blessed by SWD!