Thread: Bans

User Info Menu

Default Bans

A lot of kids in my class are getting banned from this forum but I don't want to be banned. I'm following all the rules but I still fear that message:

Your login has been banned.

Date Ban will be lifted: Never

User Info Menu

I hope I Don't get Banned either, that would really suck. I know a few people that gone banned too. its like.
    You have been ban for the followiung reasons:
    None
    Date ban will be lifted:
    Never

Like at least give a reason.

User Info Menu

if you are the guys ( or girls ) from amp's class , then you guys dont even really belong here... i mean im all for new drummers but you guys are just trashing the forum...unless you play (or are seriously intrested) drums then to put it down exactly we dont really want your company..i mean i could be wrong and your not the guys from amp's class but still unless you are serious about drumming you really should'nt be here...
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Maybe we should start a "I'm really needy and deperately crave attention" thread? Otherwise, there are all kinds of silly threads here for goof'n around. Just don't be a complete moron about it.

User Info Menu

I'm from Amp's class.. I got IP banned.. Meaning, it like detects the ip number im using or something.. And doesn't let anyone using that computer log on. Well, I was at school at the time, using the schools network.. I'm pretty sure no one at school can log onto drum chat now, including amp.. I'm at home now, and able to browse. You could unban us (from school) or leave it how it is.. The kids from our class don't come here on their spare time anyways.

But don't ban me.. I'm actually a drummer, haha.

Here's some proof I guess:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVuAYNDhRWs

User Info Menu

Thumbs up nice youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Lucas

But don't ban me.. I'm actually a drummer, haha.

Here's some proof I guess:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVuAYNDhRWs

Hey you are very good man. Your one of the top ones on youtube for me. That Korean woman is pretty good too. Nice, very nice, and be good.
    1stTimeDrummer

User Info Menu

Thanks alot man.

But there's no way in hell I'm one of the top drummers on youtube, haha.

User Info Menu

u gotta lotta talent...your gonna go far for sure...

User Info Menu

oh wow taylor your really good
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =