Thread: risen advocates

User Info Menu

Default risen advocates

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...1-b77a0f8fcac2
    the best songs are short story hero, charged, and insanity craze.

in june i got a call from a friend asking me to fill in on a gig, the music was a lot of fun, just normal alt rock, well 24 hours later we played the gig, and went our seperate ways, untill three weeks ago when i got another call, for some reason i care more about this band then any ive ever played in, we are trying to do all we can to market, shot a music video with a hand camera in our high school, and did a bunch of recordings with a single computer mic. thats what you hear on the page, let me know what you think.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Default Re: risen advocates

AW DD, I'm bummed! I can't hear any music!! It sounds like things are going really well for you though, and I'm glad to "hear" about it!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

myspace was doing matinence, they should be up now

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Nice songs. I enjoyed Short Story Hero. Nice hi-hat work you got there
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

User Info Menu

I still don't see any music up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Andreeew View Post
    Nice songs. I enjoyed Short Story Hero. Nice hi-hat work you got there
    thanks man

User Info Menu

Davie, am I doing something wrong? When I click on the link, I go to the page, but there's complete silence.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

User Info Menu

oh aperintly myspace converted there music player, and the massive back log of data from the old player, knocked off there system, they say it'll be working by morning.

User Info Menu

I'll be sure and check back tomorrow then, because I really am looking forward to hearing you.