Thread: 30 Seconds To Mars

User Info Menu

Default 30 Seconds To Mars

if any of you have heard of them or like them and you just so happen to know how to play The Kill could you please inform me because i can't find the tab anywhere on the internet
    |M|o|u|n|t|a|i|n| |D|e|w| My Anti-Drug

User Info Menu

i've nvr heard of them but i have a suggestion....this is what i do when i am having troubles figring somethin out.....i use windows media player to play the song cuz that program has a feature that allows u to slow the song down without distorting it or dropping the pitch.....if u don't allready have windows media player im pretty sure u can download it for free from microsoft.com unless u have a mac in which case....i dunno what to tell yah

User Info Menu

Do you guys like Queen of the stone age?

User Info Menu

is there any punk heads in here? dead kennedys, subhumans, the adicts, ect?
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

when it comes to punk....im hooked on Green Day....i dunno y...i just love em

User Info Menu

eh.
    i think greenday lost its punky after american idiot was released. now there all poppy. too poppy for me
    international super-hits was ther best, in my opinion
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia
    .....i use windows media player to play the song cuz that program has a feature that allows u to slow the song down without distorting it or dropping the pitch....
    i didn't know that. damn somethin good came outta hangin here
    max

User Info Menu

sorry....did i mention that i was a computer major as well?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia
    when it comes to punk....im hooked on Green Day....i dunno y...i just love em
    OMG i LOOOVE green day!
    not as much as i used to, but I used to be pretty obsessed.
    I saw their american idiot concert, it was a really good concert.
    probly the most entertaining concert I've ever been to.
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Baw_Drummer
    i`m all about the clash and the dead kennedys
    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The street are fields that never die.
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You`d rather cry
    I`d rather fly.

drummonkey Guest

30seconds to mars there alsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!the kill now thats a song they are alsome flim makers

User Info Menu

I love punk! Especcially old skool punk like The Exploited and The Clash and The Buzz****s and The Dammed...

I could go on for ages!

User Info Menu

I love punk! Especcially old skool punk like The Exploited and The Clash and The Buzz****s and The Dammed...

I could go on for ages about it!

User Info Menu

I like hanson and spice girls they are like sooo punk rock...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Baw_Drummer
    Yeah, that's cool. I'm a big fan of Discharge and Doom, more crust punk kind of thing.